Cameron House Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
Surf Side Hotel(Nags Head)
View Hotel
Blue Heron Motel(Nags Head)
View Hotel
Tar Heel Motel(Nags Head)
Islander Motel(Nags Head)
Owens' Motel(Nags Head)
  • Beachfront
Sea Foam Motel(Nags Head)
  • Pool
All reviewsback porchoutdoor fireplacecakecookiesfront porchkingfisher roomb bthe outer banksmy husband and iboth morningsgreat cookarts craftsenjoyable staystocked mini fridgestayed one nightbreakfasts were excellentfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2017

This is a lovely B&B and we enjoyed our stay very much. My husband and I were celebrating an anniversary, and this was a delightful holiday for us. The manager is very friendly and helpful, our room was comfortable and elegant, the breakfasts are prepared with care and imagination ( we loved two out of three but all three meals were prepared with care), the fresh baked sweets and stocked mini-fridge in the Kitchen are a nice perk that we enjoyed and we took advantage of the free bicycles as well. The location is perfect for exploring the harbor and historic town. I would stay there again in a heartbeat if in Manteo again and I would recommend it to anyone I know who travels there.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2017

My wife and I traveled to the OBX for a wedding at the beginning of May in 2016. I was amazed by how cozy the room was and how great the stay was. I guess I had low expectations. The inn keeper was absolutely fantastic and friendly. I cannot remember her name for the life of me, but she was such a sweetheart and made the best food! There were cookies and cake to eat right when we walked in the door as well as a stocked mini-fridge of beverages if needed. The breakfast was fantastic both mornings. We enjoyed our stay so much that we bought a weekend trip for my in-laws.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017

The owners go out of their way to ensure a perfect holiday. There are always home baked cookies and water/pop available. The morning breakfast was well prepared and adequately filling. The inn is conveniently located in the heart of Manteo and an easy walk to area shops and restaurants. It is a short drive to Fort Raleigh and the outer banks.

Room Tip: No elevator; request a ground floor room is climbing stairs is an issue.
Reviewed 8 July 2017

The staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The rooms were very comfortable, clean and well decorated. We had a very enjoyable time there and recommend it to anyone visiting the area. It is located close to everything you would want to see and do.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Michael M, Owner at Cameron House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thanks so much for staying and sharing your experience. We love sharing this beautiful place and so appreciate you folks

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Our stay at the Cameron House was very special. Everyone was so sweet and kind-the room was great-the Mirrabella-the food was outstanding. I would recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone.We do plan on returning -we also loved Manteo village. Thanks to all who made our stay special.

1  Thank 2whitecats