US$160
The White Doe Inn(Manteo)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$304
Tar Heel Motel(Nags Head)
US$152
US$210
RodewayInn
Comfort Inn South Oceanfront(Nags Head)(Great Value!)
US$229
Colonial Inn(Nags Head)
US$199
John Yancey Oceanfront Inn(Kill Devil Hills)
US$200
US$158
TripAdvisor
All reviewsback porchoutdoor fireplacecakescookieskingfisher roomthe outer bankstriple chocolate cakemy husband and iboth morningswharf areaarts craftsgreat cookmanager chrisstayed one nightbreakfasts were excellentwonderful hospitalityrocking chairs
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We made our plans about a month prior to coming out here, so I was excited to see a reasonable price for accommodations. We had stayed at a B&B in the past, and enjoyed it, so we took our chances here, mostly sight unseen. We were so pleased with our experience. Chris, the manager on site, was a delight. The building itself was quaint and well kept. There is a patio in the back that is covered that my wife and I used to relax during afternoons after returning from the beach. There is an old cat on property, Frodo, who stole my heart as well.

Overall, we were both really pleased with our time here. Would definitely recommend it to others for a quiet long weekend getaway.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We feel this is probably the best place to stay in Manteo. The room was very clean and comfortable, the bed was wonderful, the shower was great, good wi-fi. Loved the coffee in the morning and the option of having a cup to go for an early morning walk or drive before breakfast was a nice touch. Only drawback for us was the breakfast on our first morning was disappointing. We were not expecting (after reading such good reviews) cold egg salad on a cold hot dog bun. The second morning was a little better, but on the third morning we left before breakfast. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Kingfish Room Was Great!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017

This is a lovely B&B and we enjoyed our stay very much. My husband and I were celebrating an anniversary, and this was a delightful holiday for us. The manager is very friendly and helpful, our room was comfortable and elegant, the breakfasts are prepared with care and imagination ( we loved two out of three but all three meals were prepared with care), the fresh baked sweets and stocked mini-fridge in the Kitchen are a nice perk that we enjoyed and we took advantage of the free bicycles as well. The location is perfect for exploring the harbor and historic town. I would stay there again in a heartbeat if in Manteo again and I would recommend it to anyone I know who travels there.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2017

My wife and I traveled to the OBX for a wedding at the beginning of May in 2016. I was amazed by how cozy the room was and how great the stay was. I guess I had low expectations. The inn keeper was absolutely fantastic and friendly. I cannot remember her name for the life of me, but she was such a sweetheart and made the best food! There were cookies and cake to eat right when we walked in the door as well as a stocked mini-fridge of beverages if needed. The breakfast was fantastic both mornings. We enjoyed our stay so much that we bought a weekend trip for my in-laws.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017

The owners go out of their way to ensure a perfect holiday. There are always home baked cookies and water/pop available. The morning breakfast was well prepared and adequately filling. The inn is conveniently located in the heart of Manteo and an easy walk to area shops and restaurants. It is a short drive to Fort Raleigh and the outer banks.

Room Tip: No elevator; request a ground floor room is climbing stairs is an issue.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple