“Scrumptious pizza, Amazing people!”
Review of Pizza Inn - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Inn
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 September 2015

I called an order in, by the way it's not"Pizza Inn" It's FLAT ROCK PIZZA, Roxie took my order and was patient and attentive making sure she had everything I wanted. They knew I was stuck in traffic and didn't cook it until I got there because Jeannie was afraid it would get cold. I used the restroom(very clean!) , while I was in there my mom texts me asking for her half not to have onion on it. Jeannie remade the entire pizza!!How sweet is that? The pizza is amazing by the way, (ten bucks for a large), the signs for the buffet were like$7.75 includes great looking salad bar and desserts too. But for me the people were the star attraction here. Definitely worth a little side trip, by the way it's a little behind and to the side of "Shell" service station. Great pizza, Amazing people!

Reviewed 29 June 2015

I ate here before when it was Pizza Inn and now it is Flat Rock Pizza. The pizza tastes the same. Like Pizza Hut also. The salad bar was fresh. Plenty of pasta items on the buffet. You can get your fill here. I may try ordering off the menu next time(if there is a next time) because I tend to over eat at the trough.

1  Thank columbusJO
Reviewed 5 April 2015 via mobile

It used to be the Pizza Inn, but it's now much much better. Family owned and operated. Great pizza, salad, and dessert pizza. Super friendly staff. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. Buffet all day long $6.99. Can't beat it.

Reviewed 14 November 2014 via mobile

No longer Pizza Hut now Flat Rock Pizza! Awesome pizza buffet. Great service and friendly staff!!! Homemade dough! Love this place!

1  Thank Jan V
Reviewed 13 November 2014

Stop in with my sister and her kids and my mother to dinner. It was our first time there since they changed the name. The pizza tasted better and the service improved too. It was good pizza before when it was Pizza Inn but they made some good improvements. The kids enjoyed the games in the one room.

1  Thank shoe1978