“Very good pizza and great service”
Review of Pizza Inn - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Inn
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

I came in late and the salad bar was still fully stocked and the pasta as well. The pizza was gone but they made me a custom one. They asked what I wanted. It was made fast and they brought it to me. The thin crust was extra thin and crispy with lots of toppings. Great service as they cleared my plates quickly. Very nice and friendly service.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

Excellent dinner. My daughter and I were just passing through on our way home from sightseeing in the area. This place was recommended by some folks we met at a shopping center. I might not have went there, if not for the recommendation. it is attached to a Shell station, Not what I expected. I had the dinner buffet. Everything on it was fresh and great tasting. One of the best tasting pizza/salad buffets I have ever been to. But the best part was the service. "Russell" made our evening most enjoyable. He was so kind and friendly and talked with everyone in the dining room. He had my daughter laughing and grinning ear to ear. And she is a hard to impress 15 yr old teenager. She doesn't even like pizza and she's already asking to drive an hour and a half to go back (to visit Russell, and his *fat cat*) So, hopefully we will be making a short road trip soon to enjoy another great meal, and hopefully see Russell again. tonrat3@yahoo.com

Reviewed 12 September 2015

I called an order in, by the way it's not"Pizza Inn" It's FLAT ROCK PIZZA, Roxie took my order and was patient and attentive making sure she had everything I wanted. They knew I was stuck in traffic and didn't cook it until I got there because Jeannie was afraid it would get cold. I used the restroom(very clean!) , while I was in there my mom texts me asking for her half not to have onion on it. Jeannie remade the entire pizza!!How sweet is that? The pizza is amazing by the way, (ten bucks for a large), the signs for the buffet were like$7.75 includes great looking salad bar and desserts too. But for me the people were the star attraction here. Definitely worth a little side trip, by the way it's a little behind and to the side of "Shell" service station. Great pizza, Amazing people!

Reviewed 29 June 2015

I ate here before when it was Pizza Inn and now it is Flat Rock Pizza. The pizza tastes the same. Like Pizza Hut also. The salad bar was fresh. Plenty of pasta items on the buffet. You can get your fill here. I may try ordering off the menu next time(if there is a next time) because I tend to over eat at the trough.

1  Thank columbusJO
Reviewed 5 April 2015 via mobile

It used to be the Pizza Inn, but it's now much much better. Family owned and operated. Great pizza, salad, and dessert pizza. Super friendly staff. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. Buffet all day long $6.99. Can't beat it.