“Love this place ”

Fluffy's Cafe & Pizzeria
Ranked #321 of 14,732 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: We've moved to the Columbus Circle area. Try us at our new location. Family owned and operated, Fluffy's Cafe & Pizzeria is one of New York City's favorite places to eat! Our goal is to provide tasty, fresh food and desserts at reasonable prices.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I have visited NYC a few times and when Fluff’s was on 7th it was just a block away from the hotel I stay at so it was convenient and I visited daily for a cheap and tasty breakfast. The food is brilliant, I usually opt for French toast.
When I returned to the city and realised it was gone I was really upset! Looked online and saw they had relocated. Although a little further from my hotel, I made the walk once in my trip. The new location is bigger, and much busier than I ever found it on 7th. The quality of food certainly hasn’t suffered, it’s still delicious and the counter service is good. Wish I’d been able to visit more.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stayed at The Hudson Hotel (next door) and used Fluffys for coffee, snacks and breakfast. Staff were lovely, as was the food. We’d highly recommend Fluffys!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Have been using this place whilst staying nearby. The food is first class.

The breakfast rolls and pancakes are tasty and filling.

The pizza slice is a perfect snack.

The staff are really friendly and gave me extras today when ordering my lunch. Can’t go wrong with a free cookie.

Perfect breakfast/ lunch spot

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Tasty custom-made omelet and yummy pancakes. Lots of selection for breakfast lunch or dessert. Very popular with locals and you can see why.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

This was a very pleasant surprise. The manager went above and beyond to ensure that we had a great dinning experience. The burger was delicious and so was the chicken salad sandwich. Great desserts and awesome location!

1  Thank Steve R