“Nice little Italian restaurant”

Fumo Pizza-Bar-Pasta
Reserve with OpenTable
Fumo Pizza-Bar-Pasta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,255 of 14,811 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$11 - US$25
Neighbourhood: Harlem
Neighbourhood: Harlem
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Right across the street from CCNY, this charming little Italian restaurant has good, quick service, a very pleasant atmosphere, and good, traditional Italian cuisine. There were three of us, all ordered something different. Our friend was a regular, who ordered a dish that was no longer on the menu, which they happily prepared specially for him. My husband had the chicken marsala, and liked it, and I had pasta with mozzarella and basil and tomatoes, and it was just right. Would have it again gladly.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Great tasting pasta, really good happy hr! I went on a Tuesday evening, it was not too crowded, I ordered the Shrimp Rigatoni- it was fantastic, juicy and succulent! I have been here prior with my girlfriends for happy hour, just as good! So good!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is a lovely neighborhood spot. One of the most pleasant, casual interiors in a restaurant I've seen with a small outside eating area. The menu, Italian, is varied. Service was good, portions were generous. I don't live in the area, but if I did, I'd be a regular.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Located on Amsterdam Ave at 139th St. you will find a nice Italian bistro eatery.t

Dining inside or out, it chic and tastefully decorated- Nice staff.

Next week I'm serving my crew of 15 persons and will most likely return at least once after that.

I needed a place that is close to the University, has a friendly staff and provides good food after a hard day at work.

meet Piero-- Owner- Splendid chap.

They have special lunch price for $10. And Sunday is pasta night and Monday is half price for wine by the bottle!

This is a great reasonably priced Italian restaurant in NYC

Food choices, you must try the baked clams. the sauce is amazing- dipping the fresh bread is a must.

Check out the hamburger, or try the pasta with chicken. I did the Branzino fish pan fired with garlic and extra virgin olive oil...- served with
spinach and garlic. My wife had the shrimp franchisee with fresh vegetables.

No time for dessert this trip.... They also have a nice catering menu and they deliver. I expect to be back next week!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Had some folks in from out of town doing a tour of Hamilton-related sites in the city. We were looking for someplace to get lunch with 3 kids under 10 after seeing Hamilton Grange and before heading to the Morris-Jumel mansion. I suggested Fumo just based on the menu available online but was worried we'd be running into huge brunch crowds taking advantage of the bottomless drinks deal. Well, we got there early enough to avoid MOST of the crowd and the staff was super friendly. They don't have a kid's menu but their menu is definitely kid-friendly. All 3 opted for the french toast (super delicious.) I had the chicken and waffles with a spicy honey sauce (SOOO GOOD), there was a grilled cheese and a kale salad for our table too and everyone was very happy with their selections. We were in and out pretty quickly and I was super happy I was able to find a nice, stylish place to eat that was kid friendly.