“Come prima più di prima t'amerò!”
Review of Come Prima

Come Prima
Reserve with OpenTable
Come Prima is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5,091 of 14,918 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed 15 July 2018

How I wish I could take this restaurant home with me! What a delightful setting in which to savor traditional Italian food. You can sit at the comfortable bar if you prefer to dine alone or enjoy your company and conversation at the formally set tables in the lovely dining space. The servers are all pleasant and accommodating and the manager Salvatore is absolutely charming. He goes out of his way to make every diner feel special and I even saw him take bottled waters outside to a mother and son who had just come from a concert in Central Park and were just waiting for an Uber! Since I was staying in an apartment close by I was able to frequent this restaurant and enjoy several of the wonderful dishes on the menu. The beet salad with apples, walnuts, and goat cheese is incredible. It is well worth traveling across town for a relaxing visit to enjoy a slow paced meal here in the real little Italy, like before!! They will make you feel right at home.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

My family visited this restaurant for the first time on Saturday and we can’t wait to go again.
It’s beautiful with the skylight, white tablecloths, pictures of movie stars of the past such as Cary Grant, Sophia Loren, Liz Taylor in black and white on the walls which create a feeling of a relaxed ambiance while being chic and classy.

The food is amazing with a wine selection to match. First time I’ve ever tasted a purée of artichoke soup. I ate every spoonful and bought another serving to take home for the next day.

My husband and my 2 daughters ate every bite of their dishes from a lobster linguine special to a simple spaghetti with tomato sauce and basil. Just delish!

The owner and staff made us feel right at home. They didn’t rush us although they were about to close.

I highly recommend this place. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Someone do replace this photo as it detracts from this well appointed space. Round tables available for eating as well as conversation. Italian treats like bresole and a tuna carpaccio. Many choices of daily specials from first to last course. Meat, fish pasta...every dish prepared very well and served with nthought.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

is horrible,bad manner,poor personality
i can't believed the have a manager so bad temper like him
he trait the the clients so poorly and disgusting
i will come back again to the beautiful restaurant only when he's no there anymore

Reviewed 28 January 2018

This is an elegant place though it is easy to walk right by. The service is very old school, professional and the menu is classic Italian though we did not have the myriad of courses that are suggested. I tried the tuna tartare which was delish. The bread basket had some anisette breadsticks that were interesting.