“A surprise ”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Neighbourhood: West Village
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised on first look I wasn't too impressed but I must say the beer was first class and the food equally as good. So do not be put off by first impressions, I'd certainly go back again.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

In doing some research before our trip to NY we fond great reviews on the BTAH. Lots of beer on tap and the food was great. One client had the grilled cheese, I had the special of the day, grilled cheese with steak and tomato, another had pigs in a blanket. a few beers each, plus food $100 with Tip.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Popped in for a quick couples of beers at Blind Tiger & they have an impressive selection on tap. Focusing on American beers, the girls behind the bar were keen to share their knowledge of beers & breweries. Located in the West Village, with Windows that open onto the street. Cheers

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Staff is really friendly, big selection of beer - about 30 kinds on tap, also wine and proseco and good food, enjoyed it a lot.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

What a gem of a little boozer in NYC!
I got to admit I was surprised by the choice of beer on offer in this pub. I was absolutely spoilt for choice, there was IPA, reds and darker ales, not exactly what I was expecting in an American bar.
I had a few different beers, all excellent and a rare beef sandwich to go with them and that was absolutely brilliant too, on lovely crusty bread with a touch of horseradish.
The staff were helpful and friendly and very patient when I couldn't decide what beer I wanted.
It wasn't too full of customers when I was there during a Sunday lunchtime, but still had a few regulars around.
I think any real ale buffs from England ( like me) would love this pub.