“Great Food”
Review of Junior’s

Junior’s
Ranked #46 of 475 Dessert in New York City
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here twice on the recommendation of a number of locals. It's a deli and the food is wonderful! Most folks can split a sandwich and have plenty, the portions are very generous.
If you eat here you'll probably want a second visit!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Overcrowded, active, family oriented, loud and fast, all the things I wanted in a New York tradition. Food very good and portions huge, easily 2-3 times what I would expect at a restaurant at home. Lots of good people watching

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best Pastrami sandwiches. Love that they give you free cole slaw and beets. It was nice to get something free in New York after paying three times the amount for everything in Times Square. Their cheesecake is to die for!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter wanyed to try this place with her friends.
We had a great time the portion are generouse. We had BLT and since we are not big eaters there was enough to feed two off us. Or alone. There cheese cake was so yummy I had the fugde cheese cake and shared it with ny daughter . It was just perfect. Our servor was Dave and he was a great servor as well as great giving the size of the portion. Thank you Dave for your help and to the rest of the staff.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I go to NYC every year, usually twice a year, and I go to Juniors every visit. From the slaw and pickles they bring to every table to practically every menu item, EVERYTHING is awesome. My husband is a southerner and he maintains Juniors has the best fried chicken ever! I love their tuna melt but the red velvet cheesecake is like heaven on a plate. I dare you to try it. And, You're welcome!