Lotte New York Palace
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Omni Berkshire Place(New York City)
  • Room Service
3 West Club(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
The Benjamin(New York City)
  • Room Service
W New York(New York City)
  • Pool
3,876 results
All reviewspatrick's cathedralpomme palaiscathedral viewnew yorkgossip girlrockefeller centerroom servicemadison avenuecentral parkrooms are largebeautiful roomfabulous hotelper daythe location is perfectcorner roommini bartimes square
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I brought my daughter to NYC for her graduation gift. We spent 3 nights in the Palace in a Cathedral View room. The hotel is quiet, bed comfy, room clean, spacious, views stunning. Everyone we encountered that works here has been wonderful. We had the concierge arrange to pick us up and drop us off at the airport. Flawless. We ate at Villard for breakfast, but other meals were eaten outside of the hotel. They supplied us with a complimentary mini fridge. The light and temperature controller on the nightstand was a great touch.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
nypalace, General Manager at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Angie G,

Thank you for sharing your amazing review of your stay.

I am delighted to hear about your great stay during your visit to New York City for your daughter’s graduation gift. The Lotte New York Palace is the perfect place to visit for special occasions and I am so happy we were able to celebrate an incredible milestone with you and your family. Our staff loves creating memorable experiences for every guest that walks through our doors. I am highly looking forward to welcoming you and your family back in the nearest future. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have to share my beautiful experience at the palace. Our family stayed here for a Hockey game and we met Miles when we checked in, he was splendid to our son. We never expected tgat the staff was so personable. Very friendly group of people. Also we had an exciting raster egg hunt at the courtyard in which my son found the golden egg. We are very thankful and looking forward to come back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Kristel M,

Thank you for your fantastic review!

I am ecstatic to hear about your beautiful experience during your stay with us over Easter weekend. Memorable experiences are what we aim to create for our guests from the service to the holiday events we plan at the hotel. I am delighted that your son had a great time during the Easter egg hunt and I certainly hope to welcome you back again! We can’t wait for your next visit.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The beds are divine with delicious duvets and plush pillows (bed quality is my number one quality criterion).

The bathrooms are generously sized with double sinks and strong water power (bathroom quality is my second top quality measure). I must say though that the towels feel a bit rough as though they have truly been washed a million times (they probably have). Mine feel the same at home.

The service is of the highest quality from check-in to room service to the concierge. All have been wonderful.

The location is wonderful, centrally located with easy access to Central Park, the Met. Museum of Art, Lincoln Center/Met Opera House, the Theatre District, shopping on 5th Ave-Park Ave, and Madison Ave, and plenty of incredible restaurants everywhere within a few to five blocks!

St Patrick’s Cathedral is right next door as well (photo below taken from the 45th floor of The Palace)

Enjoy!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear 2beans2000,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your stay.

I am thrilled to hear about your “perfect” New York visit during your stay with us. The comfort and satisfaction of our guests are our top priority and I am pleased we were able to meet this for you. I can’t agree with you more – we are located in the heart of midtown Manhattan and conveniently close to several major attractions, shopping areas and dining options. I look forward to your next visit and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is the second time we have stayed at this beautiful hotel in a great location. We continue to be impressed by the knowledge and helpfulness of the staff at the hotel, especially Bitan at the front desk.
The rooms are beautifully decorated and the gym is very well-equipped.
Love having a drink in the lounge area after another fun day in the city. You can be sure, the next time we want to stay in the City, this will be our first choice.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear hwollenberg,

Thank you so much for sharing your review of your stay.

I am delighted to hear about your great stay with us. Our staff, especially Bitan, aims to provide 5 star service to every guest that walk through our doors. It brings me great joy that we can be your home in New York City and I can’t wait to welcome you back. We look forward to your third visit!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff assisted me in advance with room set up and banquet needs. They were helpful, attentive and friendly. The room was impeccably clean. During the meetings, the banquet director checked in to make certain all was going as scheduled. The servers were courteous, quiet and quick. There was only one minor set back, which was quickly resolved and complementary beer and wine were offered for the inconvenience caused and delivered when requested. I was very impressed with the customer service. I will recommend this hotel to colleagues, friends and family visiting NYC.

Room Tip: The view of St. Patrick's Cathedral is breathtaking.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Rachel C,

Thank you for sharing your review with us.

I am incredibly pleased to hear about your great three-day conference during your visit to New York City, from the friendly and attentive staff you encountered to the cleanliness of your room. We aim to go above and beyond for every guest, every time and I am very happy that we were able to rectify the issues you experienced so promptly. I look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the nearest future. We hope to welcome you back soon!