“I enjoy this place' good food, good drinks and great music.”
Review of Amor Cubano

Amor Cubano
Reserve with OpenTable
Amor Cubano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,595 of 14,125 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East 111th Street
Transit: 6 train to 110th Street and M101 bus.
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

AMOR Cubano is located in East Harlem, I enjoy this place, this place is FUN. I have had dinner here quite a few times and I always enjoy myself. I like the casual atmosphere and the friendly service and rhe yummy food and drinks . They make you feel at home.

You should try to get there any Thursday thru Sunday. They always have live music and if you so wish you can get up and "bust a move" if the music moves you' no one will care.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

After my friend told me how good this place was, I needed to go since I love Cuban food. I mean, I have been to Cuba 5 times and have visited so many Cuban restaurants in NYC. The service was great but the food was far from being great. The waiter, who was the bartender, was amazing, her drinks, mojitos and we had 3 different ones, were very strong and good. My friend ordered the lemon fish from the lunch special and it was good but that's not Cuban food. I ordered the ropa vieja and was very very disappointed. It was even on the sweet side and that's not the way it should be. Afterwards, there was a new waiter/bartender, very sweet and nice, but her drinks were AWFUL! After that we knew it was time to go. I'll not recommend this place.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

We tried this place after having read the TA reviews. It was quite good and service was great. Definitely recommend. We will be back later next time so we can hear the live music.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The chicken empanada were so filled with pulled chicken and flavorful -rice and beans were excellent - excellent service friendly attentive and the decor or the Cuba went along with the goodness of their food menu
Everyone luvs Amor Cubano in my neighborhood

Reviewed 21 July 2016

We loved this little place... It was so cool, cozy. The food was amazing but the live salsa music was the high light. Like I said, the food was amazing, the mood and service was great....

1  Thank Danny T