“Breakfast bagel”

Price range: US$12 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Whilst the language skills of the staff are not the best the food was good. Popped in for breakfast and asked for a bacon bagel. It seemed that was not on a set list and so I had to go with a bacon, egg, etc What do I care it was great and substantial. In fact I could have eaten just half of one a felt ready for a day of sightseeing. Perhaps share one with a friend?

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We went on a Sunday mid-morning and there was a queue but it moved quickly. Takeaway service (very small counter to sit at but the place was really busy) - we ate around the corner in the square. In hindsight we should have ordered a simple toasted bagel with cream cheese. What we ordered was huge and way too much for us. Roast beef with coleslaw; chicken with salad and lox with cream cheese. The bagels were fresh but really chewy so can't really comment as am guessing toasted would have been better. Staff were quick and efficient.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We found this off the beaten path bagel shop thru our Google App. Wow! what a selection and these are the best I've had ever. This shop is right in the heart of the financial district in NYC. We loved their bagels so much that we went back the next day as well!!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

As with most bagel shops in NYC, this too is a hole in the wall tucked in the innards of the financial district. But it is authentic with hand rolled and boiled bagels that attract a line out of the door. The everything bagel is the one to have, simply toasted with butter and coffee.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I've lived in and around the city my entire life and since the closing of several of my favorite bagel shops on the lower east side, Leo's has been my go to place. I won't go as far as the best bagels in NY, simply because I haven't tried every bagel in NY. That said, this is where I go and where my office orders from every week.

All of the flavors are great, crusty, crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside, but I'm a huge fan of their everything bagels. There are a range of spreads, from the traditional to vegan and every combination of flavors.

They make excellent sandwiches and have a nice range of drinks.

I recommend buying a dozen to put in your freezer. Whenever I visit friends, this is my go to hostess gift.

1  Thank SmallGirlInABigWorld