“One of the best breakfast in NY”
Review of Leo's Bagels

Leo's Bagels
Ranked #27 of 397 Bakeries in New York City
Price range: US$12 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

On my way to visit the freedom memorial, I stopped at Leo's Bagels for a quick breakfast. It was amazing, one of he best I ever had! There's a huge choice of bagels and fillings, I had cheddar and eggs and it was delicious! The coffee is very good as well as the fresh squeezed orange juice. It was a very hearty and amazing meal that lasted me the whole day! I definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

It was my regular stop when I lived in Manhattan for few days. They have wide choice of bagels and fillings, service is quick although there use to be rows (good sign, isn't it?).
Bagels taste great and they are so big that you don't need anything else.
Only one thing made me to giver only four stars - prices are confusing. I was not able to clarify what should I pay for what - so I paid what they told me.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

You have to try this place ! As a vegetarian, i was amazed at how many options there were and i wish i could have tried them all.

One of my favourite places to eat in NYC

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Be prepared to wait...easily twenty minutes if 1) there's a long enough line and 2) if the people in front of you order bagels like they order coffee at Starbucks.
Be prepared to not regret it. With a wide variety of bagels from which to choose and a million ingredients to fill them, you'll need a statistician to calculate the combinations.
Though the interior is quite small for the large following, just take it to go and enjoy your treasure at your (other) destination. There are stools inside, but this is New York: no one's rushing through their breakfast so you can get nice and comfy. I had the bagel and lox--holey moley, these people know what they're doing! So much flavor! So much food!
The service isn't the speediest, but remember the whole thing about not regretting it?

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The only thing I queued for in NY, well bagels for breakfast in NY, you must, and you must go here, so delicious, well worth the wait and money.