“Great big tasty bagels!”
Review of Leo's Bagels

Leo's Bagels
Ranked #28 of 397 Bakeries in New York City
Price range: US$12 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Loads of choice of fillings and bagels. Busy so winged it with our choices. Bagels are huge, so we had 2 bagels for 4 of us! Quick service, great value. Great quick cheap lunch. Recommended.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Recently got to enjoy one of the great New York City experiences - a true bagel establishment in the heart of downtown. The renowned Hanover Square.

Munching on a delicious, fresh, warm, soft bagel filled with crisp bacon and lettuce, juicy tomato, moist and delicious chicken, cream cheese...what is not to love about Leo's extensive menu of different types of bagel, cream cheese and fillings? For me..nothing..the only regret I have is living in New Zealand where Leo's does not exist.

Unfortunately when I get a bagel craving back home I will have to settle for something far inferior.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Very good bagel that filled a hankering I've had for one of NY's finest foods. Short walk from our hotel on Pearl Street.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

On my way to visit the freedom memorial, I stopped at Leo's Bagels for a quick breakfast. It was amazing, one of he best I ever had! There's a huge choice of bagels and fillings, I had cheddar and eggs and it was delicious! The coffee is very good as well as the fresh squeezed orange juice. It was a very hearty and amazing meal that lasted me the whole day! I definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

It was my regular stop when I lived in Manhattan for few days. They have wide choice of bagels and fillings, service is quick although there use to be rows (good sign, isn't it?).
Bagels taste great and they are so big that you don't need anything else.
Only one thing made me to giver only four stars - prices are confusing. I was not able to clarify what should I pay for what - so I paid what they told me.