3 people are viewing this hotel
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$209
PricelineUS$209
TravelocityUS$209
All reviews blue bottle rooms are small canal st waterfall shower staff was incredibly helpful a wonderful stay modern design hotel lobby is new york king room car service little things great rate greenwich village sized bed your luggage the entire staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everyone was very nice in this hotel. Natalie was in particular very helpful and very pleasant person. They helped us with directions, finding local restaurants and offered us water. Great stuff, great hotel. I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2021
Mayar Menawi, Guest Services / Front Office at Walker Hotel Tribeca, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi 11AniP - Thank you for this lovely review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Nice room, small (like all hotels in NYC) but remarkably efficient storage and shelves. Great shower/water pressure. No mini-frig or in-room coffee/tea, but coffee in lobby each morning. Safe was too small for my laptop. Services a little COVID-constrained. Hotel restaurant very good and many abound in the neighborhood. Location is amazing, close to all subway lines and major avenues for taxis, so it's easy to get anywhere. Walkable to anywhere in the Village and Washington Square, Union Square, the Highline, and Broadway and Soho shopping. The lobby and restaurant were very active, with all ages clientele.

Hi mkaryb -
Thank you for the review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time at our sister property, Walker Hotel Greenwich Village. We hope to have you return soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

when we had a problem, they tried to solve quickly sending a fan to our room as the air conditioning was off, as per our request our room was changed the following night! the hotel is nice but for me the appearance counts a lot: the curtains were torn and dirty and this gives the customer a sign of carelessness. the cleaning of the apartment was also poor but the bathroom was fine!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mayar Menawi, Guest Services / Front Office at Walker Hotel Tribeca, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2021

Dear Ca_VmL,

Thank your review and for letting us know how your stay went. As a new boutique hotel our guest feedback is vital to our success. We value our guests and always address any concerns with our team. I have passed all of your comments along to the relevant parties so that we can improve our guests' experiences in the future.

Please reach out me in the future so we can provide the type of excellent experience and service we are known for.

Mayar -- Mayar@walkerhotels.com

Reviewed 12 August 2021

The hotel is in a fabulous location, cool neighborhood, easy access to the rest of the city via subway or on foot. The lobby is comfortable and the roof top bar is brilliant. The room, on the other hand, was tinier than tiny. Basically a short hallway (maybe 6 ft) with a closet and sink on one side and the toilet and shower on the other. The bathroom door does not completely close (it is a sliding door and leaves a big gap with a nice view of the toilet when "shut"). We were in a king room and that means that the rest of the space is the bed. All of the space. You cannot walk around the bed and if two people are in it, one must climb over the other to exit. There are no chairs (one little bench where you might put your suitcase). The space is comically small. One other weird feature: our TV would not shut off. I would turn it off with the remote and it would turn itself back on a few minutes later, showing the welcome splash screen for the hotel. So, a 50 inch night light. I called the front desk and their solution was to tell me to unplug it. Which I did -- but that involves climbing around on the bed. This may seem odd, but despite all that, we really did enjoy staying there, mostly because we endeavored to mostly not be in the room. Also, the people who work there were all very nice and helpful.

Date of stay: August 2021
Mayar Menawi, Guest Services / Front Office at Walker Hotel Tribeca, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

Dear dberiss,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you informing us of your experience. I am disappointed that the rooms did not live up to your standards, yes rooms are cozy but offer high- quality finishes and modern conveniences. In regards to the TV, they are equipped with the latest Chromecast device and an update was installed causing what seems an issue in your room. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our team is aware and have since been resolving this. As you mentioned, Walker Hotel Tribeca is in a prime location, designed in timeless finishes offering a beautiful yet fully functional space. We are so proud that our team made you feel welcome and offered assistance when needed.

I hope you come back to visit soon! Please let me know when you do, I would love to arrange your stay personally.

Mayar -- Mayar@walkerhotels.com

Reviewed 9 August 2021

First of all, the location was absolutely perfect for my needs. It's a couple of blocks from the subway lines ACE, Q, 6, etc. and you can walk over to Chinatown, which is where I really wanted to hang out during this visit. As soon as I walked into the lobby, I felt a soothing vibe. The atmosphere was trendy but not intimidating. There were comfortable sofas and also desks in case you need a place to work. The staff was really nice and luckily I got to check in before the usual check-in time. My room had a breathtaking view of midtown with no building facing me. It was small and the bed is not one I'd recommend for a tall person, but since I was traveling alone, it was perfect for me. The room was immaculate and functional and the decor was modern and elegant. One little touch I appreciated: the Blondie and Lou Reed music playing in the lobby harked back to the past of this neighborhood before it got gentrified.

Dear Jennifer T,

We are thrilled to have received your wonderful review! We are so glad you liked our vibe and location. It is truly a great place to stay and our lobby space is fully functional to our business guests. All of which you have experienced is what we intend our guests to feel when staying with us. I'm glad you have pointed out these details! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Mayar