Club Quarters Hotel, World Trade Center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$139
US$119
  • Fitness centre
US$162
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Sofitel New York(New York City)
US$222
US$199
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$108
US$97
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$259
  • Restaurant
The Kimberly Hotel(New York City)
US$249
US$237
  • Room Service
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Bar/Lounge
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$152
  • Room Service
Stewart Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$180
Hotels.com
1,679 results
All reviewswtc memorialthe financial districtmemorial poolsbattery parkfreedom towerfiltered waterrooftop restaurantrector streetwall streetlower manhattannew yorkground zeroconstruction sitestatue of libertyfree coffeetop floorgreat amenities
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We found the Hotels in New York to be expensive when searching before out trip. We found this hotel and it seemed to be a reasonable price. We certainly felt we got value for money. Breathtaking view from their restaurant is almost worth it on its own. Very helpful staff at reception and clean, comfortable rooms.

Room Tip: A room looking North would be best for a view.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I had the perfect stay at this location. After a long night, my friends and I were able to come back and relax in a nice, quiet, and peaceful environment. Dawn and Lai made the process go so smoothly when making sure our rooms were set for us to arrive later in the day, and Mick was extremely helpful when checking us in. My room had a beautiful view with a balcony, perfect for my friends and I to sit and enjoy the view. I felt comfortable and the rooms were very spacious and not at all cluttered. Would most definitely recommend.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ElizabethA9900
Reviewed 24 July 2017

The hotel itself is decent, it is nothing flash, but it is comfortable, and the 20th floor bar and sun area have awesome views. That said, I found the WiFi to be really poor. I stayed on the 5th floor (room 515 if anyone at the hotel is interested - although I did already point it out and nothing happened) and could only manage to connect for about 30 seconds at a time, before being disconnected for two minutes. I was ok elsewhere in the hotel, but the room seems to just be too far from the router. Bad news for someone traveling on business

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Paulmollusc
Reviewed 24 July 2017

This is a really great hotel with special mention of the restaurant and open roof top terrace on the 20th floor overlooking the 9/11 memorial fountains. I arrived quite early so my room wasn't ready. However, the check in staff immediately allowed me to to one of the larger guest rest rooms so that I could get changed out of my travel clothes and put on something more comfortable to walk around New York in the sweltering heat until my room was ready. Very friendly! Later we had dinner on the 20th floor which feels a bit like a private club....food was fantastic, great service and the view was phenomenal.

Special mention for the Hotel Manager for being personable and making us feel extra welcome.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a balcony. others a kitchenette including microwave but ask for a room overlooking the memorial.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2017

to make it short ! Excellent location but beside of that ? rooms awkward layout, Lobby doesn't exist ! no Minibar or at least a bottle of water,no security container, the elevators are a nightmare , the breakfast room at the 20th level is exceptional and has great few, but the buffet is very average and last but not least very expensive but might count for many Hotels in NY. Nearly 4got , the best is the Morton"s Steak House which is within the building , they do have great food.

Room Tip: select room facing Memorial
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business