“Amazing”

Club Quarters Hotel, World Trade Center
Ranked #108 of 469 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I have lived in NYC all my life and decided to get a hotel room at downtown Manhattan by the 911 Memorial and I happened to stay at the Club Quarters Hotel,World Trade Center and it was the most amazing experience I had, first of all when I enter the hotel there was a concierge at the desk and when she saw me, she welcome me with the biggest smile and welcome me to the hotel and introduced herself as Mary and for there on it was like we knew each other. Mary told me all about the hotel and the roof top restaurant and made us reservation that evening to celebrate my husband 64 birthday and it was amazing. We had wonderful view of the Freedom towers and suggest a bunch of places to go to within the area for that evening...I truly have to say that when you have someone like that greet you it truly makes you enjoy your stay. So if anyone goes to this hotel and meet Mary you are in for a treat of kindness, her recommendation of all the attractions in downtown Manhattan, restaurants, bars, parking. Thank you Mary for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: higher floor for a view of the Freedom Towers
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We found the Hotels in New York to be expensive when searching before out trip. We found this hotel and it seemed to be a reasonable price. We certainly felt we got value for money. Breathtaking view from their restaurant is almost worth it on its own. Very helpful staff at reception and clean, comfortable rooms.

Room Tip: A room looking North would be best for a view.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I had the perfect stay at this location. After a long night, my friends and I were able to come back and relax in a nice, quiet, and peaceful environment. Dawn and Lai made the process go so smoothly when making sure our rooms were set for us to arrive later in the day, and Mick was extremely helpful when checking us in. My room had a beautiful view with a balcony, perfect for my friends and I to sit and enjoy the view. I felt comfortable and the rooms were very spacious and not at all cluttered. Would most definitely recommend.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ElizabethA9900
Reviewed 24 July 2017

The hotel itself is decent, it is nothing flash, but it is comfortable, and the 20th floor bar and sun area have awesome views. That said, I found the WiFi to be really poor. I stayed on the 5th floor (room 515 if anyone at the hotel is interested - although I did already point it out and nothing happened) and could only manage to connect for about 30 seconds at a time, before being disconnected for two minutes. I was ok elsewhere in the hotel, but the room seems to just be too far from the router. Bad news for someone traveling on business

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Paulmollusc
Reviewed 24 July 2017

This is a really great hotel with special mention of the restaurant and open roof top terrace on the 20th floor overlooking the 9/11 memorial fountains. I arrived quite early so my room wasn't ready. However, the check in staff immediately allowed me to to one of the larger guest rest rooms so that I could get changed out of my travel clothes and put on something more comfortable to walk around New York in the sweltering heat until my room was ready. Very friendly! Later we had dinner on the 20th floor which feels a bit like a private club....food was fantastic, great service and the view was phenomenal.

Special mention for the Hotel Manager for being personable and making us feel extra welcome.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a balcony. others a kitchenette including microwave but ask for a room overlooking t...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple