“Loved Brooklyn Bridge tour with Wonderful, Bilingual Wanda ”
Review of Free Tours by Foot

Free Tours by Foot
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Free Tours by Foot is pleased to present name-your-own-price New York walking tours. We cover all of Manhattan, parts of Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx. We also offer name-your-own-price food, bike and bus tours as well as ghost tours as well as free self-guide tours and audio tours. No upfront costs. You decide what a tour was worth or what you could afford once a tour is over. It's the best money back guarantee in the business.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a private walking tour of Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Heights and DUMBO for six people including my four cousins visiting from Spain during busy Holy Week. Free Tours by Foot worked hard and was able to find a fully bilingual guide, Wanda, who was truly wonderful. Her knowledge of the area was comprehensive. She was charming in Spanish (and English) and made our family members feel very welcome and special! Although we prepaid for the private tour, it was worth it to have such a personal experience. I would do it again for special visitors!

Write a ReviewReviews (6,165)
All reviews
"great tour"
in 497 reviews
"lower manhattan"
in 417 reviews
"lower east side food tour"
in 138 reviews
in 68 reviews
"knish"
in 55 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Trying to get an insight of the city I have booked this walking tour with Jon.

He gave us tons of helpful tips and the tour was interesting and fun.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great tour. Jon was informative, engaging and easy to follow. Thanks for a great afternoon- wish we’d had time for the 3hr tasting tour!

1  Thank Nicki484
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was an amazing tour. I did a lot of tours until now, and I can say that a tour of 6 hours that make you excited from the beginning until the ending needs to be great and the tour with Dan was really fantastic. I learn so much about NYC and about spots that you normally don't get to know about. It was also lovely that Dan sent an email later on with a lot of indications of extra places that we could go. He was great and very helpful and g=funny all time. I highly recommended Dan and the tour!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did the Brooklyn Bridge/Dumbo tour on a cold day in March. I really enjoyed walking over the Brooklyn Bridge and learning the history about it. Jon, our guide, knew his stuff, and allowed us to take a short break for the bathrooms. Three hours was enough time for my kids, ages 17 and 14. I think the company needs to give a little more guidance as to what to pay your tour guides...because even though the company is called free, everyone should pay their guide a fair rate.