Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
US$204
US$177
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$235
US$111
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$171
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$149
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$195
US$116
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$146
US$117
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$129
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 30/07
US$258
US$110
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$134
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$471
US$370
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
2,684 results
All reviewsbryant parkthe ny public librarysplash suitenon alcoholic beveragescomplimentary mini barnorth towernew yorkhyatt pointscomplimentary winerain showerlight switcheshuge bathroomdiamond membertimes squaregrand central stationthe check in processmodern hotel
Reviewed 15 February 2013

After a superb stay during 2012, we stayed here again in January 2013. We were not disappointed--the hotel was as (or more!) fantastic than during our first visit.

I cannot say enough glowing things about the service at this hotel. From check-in to check-out, it was remarkable without being overbearing or pretentious. Upon arrival, I was given a glass of wine to enjoy during check-in. The agent at the front desk discussed a few room options with me, which I really appreciated because we were in town for a special occassion. Later that night, he helped secure a dinner reservation at a restaurant that hadn't allowed me to make a reservation when I called on my own! Throughout our stay, we were always greeted (often by name) when walking through the lobby, including by the hotel's manager, who inquired about the quality of our stay and other travels in general.

The rooms at this hotel are excellent--understated, totally modern design that manages to not be cold. Amazing bathrooms, with gorgeous details and rainshowers. Fabulously comfortable beds. A guest guide that gives great tips to local (and non-touristy) spots.

Other hotel perks are great--free internet; free minibar snacks and soft drinks; complimentary wine and other beverages in the lobby; for Golld Passport diamond members, credit towards breakfast (that can even be applied to room service)! Unlike other luxury properties, which can feel like a mess of up-charges, you really feel like you got what you paid for.

Didn't try restaurant (other than breakfast), but would HIGHLY recommend "The Bar Downstairs" -- awesome cocktails with classic touches, incredible service.

Basically, I left this hotel again wishing that every hotel staff member and manager in the world could stop by to pick up tips for service and style. Looking forward to the next visit.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brmusicman
Reviewed 15 February 2013

We stayed at the Andaz for our honeymoon over Christmas and New Year. Fantastic hotel, easy to check in, helpful staff, great location. Great breakfasts in the restaurant and The Bar Downstairs was very lively and a real gem. We have stayed in Andaz hotels before and this one certainly comes highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Andaz for a business trip and fell in love the hotel. I only wish I had known about it for previous trips into the city. I was only there one night, but it left a great impression and given the amount of travel I have had to do over the years, that is something unique to experience. To sum it up...the hotel is beautiful and the service very accommodating……Tranquility is a great word to describe the Andaz…I did not want to leave…little interaction but it was always customer focused. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Understated yet beautiful, modern boutique hotel in a quiet but accessible location. The service and staff are exceptional. They have clean and comfortable rooms and beautiful bathrooms.

There is a very cool, sexy and mysterious bar underground with nothing but a thick wooden door and door knocker at entrance (no sign that I can remember). Amenities are simple yet enought. They offer a free Happy Hour daily with wine, waters sodas. I miss it and can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2013

The title of the review says it all, i would definately highly recommend this hotel. Just got back from our birthday break and the Andaz was a brilliant start to our stay. The staff were brilliant and deserve a huge pat on the back. Got in the room and there was a New York Times newspaper waiting for me from the day of my 50th birthday. My partner organised it with Connie and it was a fab touch. Shortly after check in two members of staff arrived with a bottle of wine and an apple tart, thanks Andaz, another nice touch. The room was brilliant, nice bathroom and huge shower. No tea/coffee making facilities which would be useful, but it's made up by the fact there is endless complimentary drinks available in the lobby. Due to the time difference we woke up at 4am one morning and my partner went down stairs and got us coffee supplies, no problems/questions and all free. Also free is wine between 6-9pm.Also In the room there is free juices and snacks. A really nice touch. The hotel is opposite the Library and if your lucky enough to get a room with this view it's a gorgeous sight to wake up to.
Go to the Andaz people.
It's brill !!

Room Tip: Try get a library view
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple