US$264
US$199
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
US$249
US$239
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$133
US$125
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

The Evelyn(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$118
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$98
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$130
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$125
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$157
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$116
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

2,701 results
All reviewsbryant parkthe ny public librarysplash suitenon alcoholic beveragescomplimentary mini barnorth towernew yorkhyatt pointsrain showerlight switchesroom servicediamond memberhuge bathroomtimes squaregrand central stationthe check in processmodern hotel
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for our one year wedding anniversary. Will absolutely be back! Great location, wonderful room, excellent service. Want to specifically call out Sasha who was lovely when we checked in. She took care of us, upgraded our room and seemed genuinely delighted to have us staying at the Andaz. Can’t beat this location for close to proximity to shows and shopping without the chaos of Times Square. Super easy access to the subway is also a plus! Highly recommend the Andaz!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Don’t be fooled by its label “ a concept by Hyatt”. It is not Hyatt or Hyatt standard!

We arrived at hotel on April 18 at 9 pm with two 30-inch suitcases. No help at the entrance. No friendly greetings. Lobby was cold and extremely dark. We were given room 1019, check in staff did not tell us that we needed to change on the 2nd floor and go to another wing.

Room on 10th Floor was reasonably spacious. But it was very smelly. The smell came from the beddings and pillows. Bed and study table very low, much much lower than normal standards. No closet, no water boiler, no espresso coffee maker, which is substandard of hotels in the same category. Room was poorly cleaned - only towels were replaced. On 3rd day, I had to ask for floor to be vacuumed.

When we woke up on Day 3, my husband noticed that the safety lock was about to come of. Duty manager promised to move us to another room but it was soooo small, impossible to fit our suitcases. Then we were moved back to the old room!

Restaurant on the Ground Floor has the most unfriendly staff. No one smiled. We decided to go to another hotel for breakfast. Had lunch there once also. Flatbread with cheese and clams was uneatable - clam had sand stones in them.

Will never go back.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank JacquelynJ66
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Oppositie to NY library, a 5 minute walk to Grand Central, this pretty good modern hotel with large rooms, certainly for NY standards. Depending on traffic an hour from JFK, as all in Manhattan.

Check in in middle of lobby. Took forever, problems with booking through expedia. Never had that before, I stay in hotels nearly every week. In room, large bed, great walk in rain shower, large tv with chromecast, really cool to connect your mobile device, free water and coke, iron and high ceilings. All really good.

Something still was wrong, now with my creditcard. As said, travelling nearly every week, but 5ey kept asking if I had activated it or US. Yes, I paid the cab 10 minutes before. Strange, but in the end fixed it

So, except for this, definitely recommendded, oh and free fast wifi too.

I did not have breakfast in the hotel, you should never have breakfast in NY hotels anyway with all these great places around the corner. See other reviews.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Restaurant that seemed quite under-used for dinner with our group being the only ones I saw in the place. Very good service. So so food. With so many other places in the city, not one I would recommend

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2018

You really can't beat this location in NYC.

I have now stayed at the hotel three times and I am certainly going to be back.

My first stay was as an emergency because my flight got cancelled. My second stay was a planned four night stay in one of the Loft Suites. On my second stay, I did not experience a friendly or warm welcome but in pointing this out I was contacted by the hotels Director of Operations, Mr. Tommasi Moccia, and we discussed what happened.

Because he seemed like a reasonable nice man and because the hotel is convenient and comfortable we have returned one more time in December last year.

I booked the hotel and emailed Mr. Tommasi directly and he assured me we would have a pleasant stay. And so we did! But this hotel has so much potential! This is not like other Andaz properties in the sense that it is more about the property than about the service. It is different to Andaz Tokyo and Andaz Amsterdam for example. My biggest criticism of this hotel is the welcome experience. It is just lackluster... the Andaz hosts fall short or at least they did in my three stays. I am pointing this out because I like this hotel and I want to keep coming and I think it could really be a top hotel in NYC.

I am coming back and booked one of the top suites with view on Fifth ave. Can't wait!

Room Tip: Loft suites are quiet and spacious
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family