Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$118
US$104
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$219
US$199
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$149
US$218
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$134
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$121
US$99
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Holiday Inn Manhattan - Financial District(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$153
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$156
US$109
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$225
US$90
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$229
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
1,498 results
All reviewsdavid burke kitchenrooftop barnew yorkcorner kingheated floorswine and cheesehotel guestsholland tunnelfreedom towerin room diningcomplimentary coffeerain showerfloor to ceiling windowslower manhattanhigher floorhudson riverrooms are small
Reviewed 25 January 2016

Excellent location, staff, and amenities.

I was just looking for nice cozy place to take my husband for his birthday and this hotel is that and more. The staff was always friendly and helpful when we saw and interacted with anyone. When we arrived when booking I had mention that i was there for my husband birthday they surprise him with cheese cake sticks that said "Happy Birthday from The James Hotel" he felt extremely special and I thought that was very thoughtful of them. OMG! the view <3 <3 <3 we fell in love with the view. Even though our room was right across from the elevator, I never heard anything while we were in the room. Free wifi is a huge plus and we got a pretty good price for our room as well. The pillows and the bed was everything i wanted to take them home with me b/c extremely comfortable.

In the night time we went to "Jimmy" which is a rooftop upstairs and the service was excellent, everyone was friendly and the music was perfect.

We order room service the day after and everything was delicious and got there on a timely matter.

I was running a little late and i called for late check out and they were kind enough in letting me stay 2 hours extra.

I will definitely visit "The James New York" again.

Room Tip: be specific of what you want
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Jerome C, Front Office Manager at The James New York - SoHo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2016

Dear Yenesky A,

We are thrilled to see that your stay was beyond satisfactory! We try to do our best to think outside of the box when trying to surprise our guests for special occasions as we did for your husband and I am very happy to see that we have succeeded your expectations. I will share your feedback with the team as they will be pleased hear. Thank you again and we definitely look forward to you and your husband returning soon!

Reviewed 25 January 2016

The James provides an excellent mixture of modern art and classic detailed oriented service. I have visited a few times in different room types, each with their own appeal and comfort. When reserving ensure you book a corner room, as the view is amazing.
I recommend The James to anyone looking for a higher end hotel within walking distance to great shopping and fabulous restaurants. JIMMY rooftop bar is also worth checking out, cool atmosphere and unrivaled views of manhattan.
We will be back!

Room Tip: book a corner room!
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Anna S, Guest Relations Manager at The James New York - SoHo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

Dear EmilyHans123,

Thank you for your candid feedback and for choosing The James Hotel. We truly appreciate your recommendation and patronage. We are glad you love our property and enjoy our beautiful rooms, the central location, as well as our rooftop bar - Jimmy. We look forward to welcoming you back again really soon.

Anna Shakhovskaya

Reviewed 24 January 2016

We forgot to place a preorder the night before we had to catch our flight, but we were lucky enough to have Erica bring us breakfast and coffee very quickly. She was so friendly and helped us find the best way to get to the airport. Erica was hilarious! We would definitely come back to enjoy her service.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Skylar M,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for acknowledging Erica hard work, she is an amazing employee and a team member. We will be sure to pass along your comments. Hope to see you really soon.

Best regards,
Anna Shakhovskaya

Reviewed 23 January 2016

Relatively spacious (corner) room with good views, well located in Soho. Bed was very comfortable and room amenities were adequate, with a nicely laid out bathroom. The staff were friendly and helpful, including the concierge arranging transportation and NYC ballet tickets. The gym could use more equipment but the views of downtown are quite spectacular from the treadmills. Overall, a good alternative if you want to stay in Soho.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jerome C, Front Office Manager at The James New York - SoHo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

Dear PeterMel,

We are very happy to see that we were able to accommodate you during your recent visit with us at The James. We enjoy turning moments to memories for all of our guests if possible. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 23 January 2016

My stay at the James was far above what I expected. I was met by the manager, Johnny, who knew me by name. Every single one of my requests were not only completed but exceeded. The room was extremely comfortable and had a fantastic view. I plan to stay here on my next trip in a few weeks.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jerome C, Front Office Manager at The James New York - SoHo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2016

Dear msbetsycfp,

Thank you for giving us your honest feedback in regards to your recent stay. I am very please to see that Johnny recognized and acknowledged you by your name each and everytime. We strive to ensure that we go above and beyond to exceed our guests expectations as much as possible. I will definitely share your feedback with Johnny and the rest of the team as they will be humbled by your kind review. Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!