“Great Italian Food”
Review of Fiat Cafe

Fiat Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Fiat Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #330 of 14,908 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Nolita
Cross street: Spring Street
Transit: 6 train @ Spring street, R & N & W trains @ Prince street, J & M trains @ Bowery & B,D,F, V trains @ Broadway-Lafayette
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We fell into this small restaurant by chance, and we're glad we did. The eggplant parmigiana was fresh and tasty, and polenta with mushrooms was the closest I've ever had in a restaurant to the polenta my grandmother used to make. (That's a good thing.) Service was excellent, and the price was comparable to prices at other restaurants in the area.

1  Thank tpox11

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This is a must go to place in Soho/Little Italy area!!!! I’m telling you this place is amazing. The service was so great and really was cheaper than most places! The Gnocchi with bacon and peas was AMAZING. The coffee is very good too!!!

1  Thank acdunn123
Reviewed 9 February 2018

When my friend recommended this to me sounds so interesting as well as the name, very unique. So when I get a chance to visit Fiat Cafe. Honestly, they met my expectations. Good selection of breakfast and latte. Nice cozy place to spent time. It was all fine and delicious.

1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Exceptional service at this cozy hole in the wall Italian eatery in SOHO! Food is great and well prepared and fairly priced.

1  Thank pji
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I went to this place with my friends as the name is very exciting. I saw lot of different portrait of Fiat cars. Ordered latte, french toast & pan cake. I wish pan cake could have been better. Nice cozy place to spent time over chit chatting with friends.

1  Thank mytravelindex