“Music”
Review of Hudson Bar

Hudson Bar
Ranked #208 of 871 Nightlife in New York City
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

The bar of the people of the beautiful and lively I met in USA! Every Thursday I and my friends we were there, and met more persons. Cold bear, incredible drinks and the perfect music. A great place !

Reviewed 19 February 2015

First we had to wait in the freezing rain because the owner has to give the OK to let ppl in when he is ready per the bouncer!! the club is the size of a VFW hall!! tiny as hell! a bunch of kids are there (as they study their fake id's on the line) too funny..The bouncers are idiots to not see these are children coming in!! The drinks are WAY OVER PRICED we got 3 drinks $45 dollars in 4oz cups, really.. nope going to real club without romper room attending! Music was great but the crown felt like a sweet sixteen!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

2 drinks, 4 shots = over $100
It's all about who you are with, not where you are. Can't imagine why people hang out here.
Music is loud, can't talk. A friend in our party was told there was a dress code. She was dressed JUST LIKE US. her sandels cost more than our bar tab, so we don't know what the issue was. PLUS we were staying at the hotel. girl at door is a snob.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We were recommended this bar and sat at the bar. The bar staff didn't engage at all. The drinks were more than average. In fact after the first round we weren't approached for another. We received better service from a diner the night before. The staff were disinterested. This is clearly a management issue and meed to change to give a better direction for what could be a great space for a bar. In a nutshell - lifeless and poor value. Travelled Asia Europe Canada and USA most definitely the worst. That's saying something. If you are after atmosphere Quality Meats at the bar would be better.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

This is the story of my first time in NY and I have selected very carefully all the venues I wanted to go! Hudson Bar was my first time out ever in NY and it was absolutely remarkable! Despite of the bad reviews I have to admit that from a man coming from overseas my experience was amazing and unforgettable! The place was packed but my partner and I managed to share a table with someone else, they were so lovely and friendly, I love New Yorkers for being so friendly ! The cocktails were fantastic and we had a such a superb time between us and locals! I would love to meet Michelle again next time I am in NY! Great staff!