“Top roofbar”
Review of Hudson Bar

Hudson Bar
Ranked #211 of 874 Nightlife in New York City
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

One of the most beautifull rooftop bar in ny
The the food is ok not the best but panorama.....fantastic. very nice bar cocktail at floor 15 little expensive

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

This is the bar of the Hudson hotel...

If you are easy to impress you will like the decor/atmosphere. For the rest, I have meet the unhappiest waitress ever, guys, seriously if you're not happy the door is open ! For was average, drinks average as well, they have what they call a rooftop (really?)....
On the top, waiters asked us to delete the picture we took from the place/us, probably because of the architect, I understand this, but come on guys, we are in 2016!

Which what the NY scene has to offer, this was definitely my first and last visit in that place!

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Redone decor, hip and loud. Drinks expensive but fun specialty cocktails. Young yuppie crowd. Good service. Much different from when Leonard Cohen used to hang out here. Around the corner, chess and pool table in library setting. Worth a visit on a pub crawl.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

Nothing in this hotel could charm me.. Poor service and too much noise everywhere. And they don't even mind

1  Thank Inez908
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

The bar of the people of the beautiful and lively I met in USA! Every Thursday I and my friends we were there, and met more persons. Cold bear, incredible drinks and the perfect music. A great place !