“Amazing cupcakes!”

Ranked #18 of 390 Bakeries in New York City
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 17 May 2017

this is a great location for the wonderful magnolia bakery. Prices are a bit high, but the cupcakes are amazing, and the banana pudding is one of a kind.

There are newer reviews for Magnolia Bakery

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Was in NYC for 19 days - stopped here most every day for a nice freshly baked croissant. They were always fresh and seemed to always be just made.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Came here for the banana pudding and it was delicious, cute and tiny store. No seating so boyfriend and I had to take it back to the hotel.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

We came here twice. The first time after a rainy shopping day, it was so nice to find a warm place to rest and have a hot cocoa, unfortunately the place was so crowded there was no room to move. We ordered red velvet cupcakes and hot chocolate. No need to mention they were delicious and the best cupcakes we have ever had. The service was pretty bad, I found the girl behind the counter rude and unfriendly. The second day we tried the cranberry cupcake and the pumpkin spice cupcakes... To die for!! Even better than the red velvet.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Whenever I make it to the city I ALWAYS make it a point to visit ANY of the Magnolia's Bakery so I can bring some goodies home to Central NY.. Cupcakes are ALWAYS fresh and packaged nicely so they look the same after a 4.5 hour train/car ride... Don't get me wrong, $3.50 a cupcake is high, but it definitely is a well deserved treat!!!