“Excellent Cupcakes and Love the ATM”
Review of Sprinkles Cupcakes

Sprinkles Cupcakes
Ranked #26 of 433 Dessert in New York City
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We only decided to stop so we could get a cupcake from the ATM outside the store. We loved the novelty of ordering a cupcake from the ATM. While the cupcakes themselves were not my favorite as I felt they were too dense and the icing was heavy, the rest of my group loved them. The service was great and the location was easily accessible.

There are newer reviews for Sprinkles Cupcakes

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

This was disappointing and was very disruptive with a fouled mouth wonderer that happen to come in as we sat to eat our cupcake. Why the staff did not call 911 is beyond me as I would never have allowed that in my business at all. Everyone was scared and I was fearful for my 16 yr old. We had just arrived in NY and fear struck us from our first stop! As soon as it was perceived as safe we tossed our food and left. Yes the staff was apologetic but at that point they should be trained on dealing with verbally abusive intruders!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

My 'home' sprinkles is in California, but this one in NYC didn't disappoint! I got my fav seasonal strawberry and coconut. Huge pieces of fresh ripe strawberries. I have tried every single flavor and have Not been disappointed! This location has the cupcake ATM.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

you just have to say you tried the 24 hour ATM that spits out cupcakes. That right you get your cupcakes just like you do cash from an ATM!

Reviewed 18 April 2017

The cupcake ATM is fun, though pricey, but worth it to see a 10 year old smile! Cupcakes were simply DELICIOUS!!