“You best be hungry if your order the whole PIE!!”
Review of Pizza Suprema

Pizza Suprema
Ranked #115 of 14,805 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in here for some authentic New York pizza, and it certainly delivered the goods Buffalo chicken pie was epic although 2 of us couldn’t finish it all! Order a couple of slices would be my recommendation! Service was excellent and was even treated to a free slice while waiting for our pizza to cook! American service at its finest

Write a ReviewReviews (1,016)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Living close to Italy, being in Italy many times and eating often real wood fired pizza in real Italian restaurants in my home town, it's pretty hard to impress me with a pizza. Specially with a pizza fast food restaurant like this.
I didn't expect much and specially lowered my expectations when I saw around 15 different already made pizzas to choose from. Instead, we ordered a half-half pie Pepperoni and Margharita and shared. The taste of freshly baked pizza was just great, didn't save on toppings, it was juicy and great flavor.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My kids had never had true authentic NYC pizza, so this was our first stop. I think they were truly surprised by the size of the slices and the actual flavor. This is not your corner Domino's or Pizza Hut. This was real pizza made by hand using homemade ingredients and sauces. Stop by here before a game as MSG or just because you're looking for a great slice. There is some seating, but not a lot.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This was an amazing discovery. This pizzas were all fabulous, full of flavor. Best pizzas in town, I bet.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Great slices. Loved the thin mushroom. The thick spicy Sicilian sausage was good, but not as good as the thin crust. Very efficient service in a clean and comfortable spot.