“Designed for the wine lovers. Served by passionated sommeliers. Enjoy your dinner!”
Review of Corkbuzz

Corkbuzz
Ranked #1,839 of 15,760 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Greenwich Village
Description: We believe in enjoying wine and talking about wine in a way that makes everyone feel welcome and never intimidated. Corkbuzz is many things: - A wine bar, where you can meet up with your best friends as well as make new ones. - A wine-centric restaurant, where wine lovers, grape growers, sommeliers, chefs and winemakers come together to share their common enthusiasm for wine. - A home base for wine education, where you can take recreational classes to help you understand what you like in a wine as well as more in-depth classes that can provide you with the knowledge to pursue a professional career in wine. - An event space, where wine dinners and parties encourage new conversations and relationships. Whether you're a novice or an expert, we want you to mingle, drink, laugh and indulge.
Reviewed 2 September 2017

This is my second time, and this is becoming my favorite place in NYC.
If you like only tap water with bad chicken and poor service, you'll be disappointed.
But if you like good quality food, variety, people (servers and sommeliers) that enjoy their job and try to do everything to make your experience unique, it's THE place to go. For the second time, I asked the sommelier to surprise me. Without being myself a professional, I'm a nice amateur .... and I was nicely surprised. A txacouly rosé (from Basque coast - France), a well-balanced Chardonnay from California (not too strong), a young and promising Ribera de Duero .. were 3 of the 5 wines we enjoyed.

Well done, Team. I'll be back - SOON : -)

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Excellent spot is this small restaurant/Winebar, great sophisticated food, friendly servers. Located in east village off of 5th avenue, lovely atmosphere & the wines are handpicked! reasonable in price, enjoyable way to dine! a find in the village!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Chelsea Market is jammed on a hot July afternoon but this was a perfect place to have a snack, beer and relax which is exactly what I did. Very reasonably priced, good service at the bar. No loudmouths, etc. The only place I would go to if I were to go to CM again....and it was jammed...this was a great surprise. Recommended.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Best popcorn we have ever tasted. Great wine bar in Chelsea Market, friendly staff, good wine and cocktails.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Extensive wine list in such a small place. Cool vibe and decor and waitress was so knowledgeable on wine list. We opted to try most of the plates offered on the menu and share between the four of us. The pork slider pictured was delicious as well as the pasta plate. I even like the Brussel spouts! Great place I would recommend for sure.