“A must for kids”

Toys 'R' Us Times Square
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Kids loced the huge ferris wheel in the toy store. The prices are like most toys r us stores. My grand daughter loved the moving huge dinosaur that was there. We also loved the candy section. The store was too hot inside but all in all, it was fun.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

One of the best and magical toy shops I have ever been in!. Shame that it is gone now. It had some great attractions inside, The big wheel, Barbie House, Lego figures of city landmarks.

6  Thank Victoria G
Reviewed 16 January 2016

Great place for kids of all ages, could never get bored no matter how times you visited. Will always remember ferries wheel.

Reviewed 12 January 2016

I could not imagine being a kid in this place. I'd go nuts! Christmas shopping at TRU in Times Square, bananas. Really neat to see in person.

I personally headed for the Hot Wheels section, but looking through the whole store, WOW!

I'd love to see my grandson's reaction in there.

2  Thank Mike W
Reviewed 12 January 2016

this is a great place for adults and children. so much to see and not to expensive either. great place for photo opportunities. a fun place to visit while in times square.