“Nightmare on Broadway”

Toys 'R' Us Times Square
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Unless you have NO toy stores / shops near you where you live, avoid like the plague. When I visited in Dec 2015 it was almost empty of toys, tourist-full, under construction and just a real stress. A huge shame the other, smaller toy-stores in NYC have disappeared.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

We were visiting New York for my daughters 16th birthday and we happened to just come up on this store. I am so glad we went inside. We spent almost 2 hours going through the store and all the different sections. It was so cool. The huge Lego models were awesome and who doesn't love a Ferris wheel inside a building. I was truly sad it's gone. It was a magical, fun place in the heart of New York, fun for all ages.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Kids loced the huge ferris wheel in the toy store. The prices are like most toys r us stores. My grand daughter loved the moving huge dinosaur that was there. We also loved the candy section. The store was too hot inside but all in all, it was fun.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

One of the best and magical toy shops I have ever been in!. Shame that it is gone now. It had some great attractions inside, The big wheel, Barbie House, Lego figures of city landmarks.

6  Thank Victoria G
Reviewed 16 January 2016

Great place for kids of all ages, could never get bored no matter how times you visited. Will always remember ferries wheel.