“Amazing”

Toys 'R' Us Times Square
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Absolutely amazing, came here with my cousin for the pure and simple fact there's a huge Ferris wheel in the middle. Great thing to do, not very expensive and you can take a picture home with you for a small added extra. Well worth doing if you're in Times Square. Amazing time here, will defiantly return!

1  Thank Fraser B

Reviewed 25 July 2016

The size of this store is immense they even have rides in the store and do not forget to check the BARBY DOLL department you will spend hours visiting this store

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I was amazed at how big this store was. It is HUGE! There is even a ferris wheel in the middle of it.

1  Thank Mel P
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Unless you have NO toy stores / shops near you where you live, avoid like the plague. When I visited in Dec 2015 it was almost empty of toys, tourist-full, under construction and just a real stress. A huge shame the other, smaller toy-stores in NYC have disappeared.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

We were visiting New York for my daughters 16th birthday and we happened to just come up on this store. I am so glad we went inside. We spent almost 2 hours going through the store and all the different sections. It was so cool. The huge Lego models were awesome and who doesn't love a Ferris wheel inside a building. I was truly sad it's gone. It was a magical, fun place in the heart of New York, fun for all ages.