“Perfect fuel for a day of sightseeing”

Best Bagel and Coffee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I found this place through trip advisor, what a great recommendation. The queue moves fast, but gives you enough time to decide what you want from the vast selection. Definitely the best bagel. The coffee is worth a miss. If you’re lucky you may get a table, but be prepared to eat on the go.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,074)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fresh bagel done in front of you
Longest waiting for a bagel but everybody waited and became happy. Recommended

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The line moved fast, they have their operation down. I had the salmon sandwich and my son had the sausage, egg and cheese on an everything bagel. They are quite large and should hold us for the day. They were delicious! Get them to go as there isn’t much seating.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This bagel shop was recommended by the front desk staff at our hotel. We ordered carryout and glad we did. Upon arrival the line was VERY long! The everything bagel with veggie or bacon and cheddar cream cheese were superb. My 11 year old son raved about the corn beef and cheese on croissant. One suggestion would be to allow call in customers to order drinks in a separate line from those waiting to order.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Don't be fooled by other reviews (from 2017) that mention their gluten-free bagels. I made a recent special trip to get them and they told me they no longer offer gluten-free bagels. If I didn't have Celiac disease - their regular bagels looked delicious!