“Easy and Reliable Sushi and Drinks”
Review of Lea Wine Bar

Lea Wine Bar
Ranked #5,118 of 15,761 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Sushi, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 10 November 2016

This small place is close to The Waldorf Astoria. We were able to get in on a weeknight. There was a good selection of wines by the glass and the sushi was delicious. It was a great choice for an easy light meal.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Charming spot to unwind after a long day at the office!!! Great ambience!!! Wine & cocktails to complete your sushi appetite.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

A party of 12 ppl came to the restaurant and ordered sushi. 20 mins in the waitress said it will take 40mins for the sushi to come out because it's a big order and that there is only one chef (which is understandable). So we waited...the another 40 mins passes and now the waitress brought one order of sushi and tells us it's going to be a while to receive our sushi since the one chef is making them one order at a time. 15 mins in, another 2 plates come; 20 mins after that, another 2 plates etc.
Basically we waited for hours to receive our food and one of the girls did not receive her sushi at all in the span of 1 hour and 15 mins.
At that point we complained to the manager. All the manager said that she was "sorry" and that we only have one sushi chef and how blah, blah, blah. After that very point, our waitress ignored our table all together. She was definitely "butt hurt." It came to a point that 3 of us had to raise our hands up to try and get her attention.
Why are we paying 20% gratitutity? For what kind of service?

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Cozy spot with a long bar, high party tables or normal seating spots. Also huge flat screens above the bar. The service was imminent and the waitress was very friendly (and stunning on top). The Dragon roll was perfect as well as the glass of Chardonnay of high quality. I discovered this spot on my way to another Japanese restaurant on Park Avenue, and decided to take my chance, and bet you, I did not regret it!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Love this place. It's located close to Grand central so very convenient to meet for drinks and snacks or dinner after work. It is very sophisticated with a very cozy atmosphere and gets very busy so I recommend getting there early for a table.
The staff were very friendly and service pretty prompt.

The Tapas and Sushi are delightful and tasty we shared the Mini Trio Burgers, Spicy Tuna Roll, Satay Chicken and the Truffle fries. I had cocktails however my friend who is a regular raves about their Chardonnay which I will try on my next visit. I highly recommend this place.