“Yummy margaritas ”

Ranked #2,209 of 14,825 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Description: On the corner of 34th Street and 8th Avenue, listed as one of the top five restaurants near Penn Station in New York.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went with my husband for lunch after the auto show. I had the frozen margarita and it was amazing it’s made with agave. I also had the chicken burrito which was great. My husband had the burger and he said it was delicious and juicy. The service staff was wonderful. Always attentive to our needs. Everything was clean. Nice ambience. They have a rooftop. I didn’t go but I’m sure on a sunny day it must be nice.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Spotted this place after looking for Maddison square garden. Food is tasty as anything and service is great.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Arrived on a very busy (very loud) Friday night, crappy weather. Would love to go back and try the roof top area! There were 6 of us. 3 made our way to the bar and got drinks while waiting for drinks the other 3 snagged a table. Drinks were good! We got chips, salsa and guac for the table. Chips and Guacamole was good, I didn't care for the salsa, reminded me of salsa from the jar out of my fridge at home. I ordered the fish tacos, not great, fish had no flavor and was overcooked, I thought it might be chicken at first. The highlight of my meal as the mexican corn. It was delightful! I could have just gotten 2 ears of corn and been better off. Others in my party got chicken nachos, chicken quesadillas, They are were happy with their choices.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Stopped in here for post-concert drinks. Located right by Pennsylvania Station and Madison Square Garden. There are 2 levels and we were lucky enough to find space upstairs for the 4 of us. When you order they hold onto your credit card. We had drinks and salsa, guac and chips. These were delicious! Drinks were well made and atmosphere was great. Was a nice place to talk about the concert and chill before heading home.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I have been to Lucy’s a few times and always find it a nice place to go into as the food is always tasty. This time we went in as quite a large group and ordered quite a lot of food and drinks throughout the evening there was a couple of people behind the bar that couldn’t even crack a smile. There was a couple of times from our table (the closest table to the bar) we tried to make eye contact, ask questions or even smile and we were completely blanked.

I usually recommend this place every time I travel to NYC for me and others to come however I feel this really put me off and everyone commented on it (so wasn’t just me that noticed)

I’ll be back but only for the food won’t be for the friendliness of the staff sadly