2 people are viewing this hotel
US$162
Expedia.comUS$209
HolidayInn.comUS$209
travelup.comUS$183
All reviews delancey street suffolk street within walking distance quiet room street noise big apple nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2022

Everyone on the staff that we interacted with were excellent. Helpful and friendly. Good location (we were thrilled to be less than 10 minutes walk from Katz). Clean lobby and room. It was raining when we were there so didn’t enjoy the outdoor patio area off the lobby, but would be lovely to enjoy it on a sunny spring day.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 5 May 2022

The location is terrific. The staff is wonderful - polite, and efficient, and the place is very clean. The room is well laid out and has all amenities you could want, including a coffeemaker, microwave, and fridge. I am extremely sensitive to noise, and I knew a quiet room in NYC would be tough to find. I got a deluxe king on the 6th floor facing Suffolk Street, which is considered less traffic than rooms facing Delancey. Even so, with earplugs and the double-paned windows, the noise was tough for me. The manager Dawn took my feedback beautifully. For my next stay, I will get a smaller room facing the courtyard, so no street noise.

Room tip: For a quieter room, get a smaller room facing the courtyard, so no street noise.
Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 24 February 2022 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Holiday INN located on the Delancey street Lower East side. It was a great location for us. Plenty of places to eat within walking distance. Near friends and family.Clean room,
clean linens, nice room, but room carpet needed some cleaning (shampoo the carpet)Hotel staff very professional. We would stay again.

Room tip: Everything was great, except the carpet needed to be shampoo
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2021

Hotel staff was lovely. Dawn & Gabby took great efforts to make our stay wonderful. Quick easy check in, clean rooms, quick elevators, nice rooms. Our large party got our request for rooms close together and extra surprise in the rooms for our birthday kids. We always felt safe during our visit and would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 17 November 2021

It's happening we really come again to NYC this big Apple!! Seems we connected bargain ever since 2018..now trying to spend more nights here.
Our Room Attendant [ILing] never miss us at all she will knock with greeting just to check how's everything and for sure will leave us with nice clean room...Thanks so much...

Date of stay: October 2021