“Best restaurant in Chelsea”
Review of Westville Chelsea

Westville Chelsea
Ranked #472 of 14,520 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I used to live across the street from Westville and their Market Plate was the best meal around!
If you do not want to take my word for it, go there on any given night and see the line of people waiting to get a table - they have been there and will wait forever to get back in!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

One of the best brunch places in New York. Don’t miss out on the farmers market veggies and sweet potato fries.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I won't lie...when my friends suggested this place and I looked at it I thought...way to 'green' for me. After a visit...I must've been crazy! This place was great. Yes, lots of healthy options but cooked well and delicious. On our table we had Market plates with asparagus, Brussels sprouts potatoes, green beans...we had salmon, chicken and even a turkey burger. Everyone really enjoyed it and the large portions were more than enough. It is a small restaurant but the ambiance was just right and we made friends with our neighbors sitting so close. I would love to return and try dessert. Too full this time!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Food is fresh and tasty. Service is attentive and friendly. Try the health tea - good and soothing. Market vegetables with a protein selection make an outstanding meal. The hangar steak, as an add-on, is delicious and the cook knows how to make it rare - none of this pink stuff! Place gets crowded and noisy but that’s part of the fun.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I had been told this was the best hamburger in New York. Nahhh... not really. It was good, but maybe I had too high expectations. My wife had the turkey hamburger and the portion was too big for anyone´s mouth. I had the regular burger. Great burger! It just didn´t blow my brains out. Maybe it´s me. Everything else is pretty healthy-ish.
Excellent neighborhood restaurant. Not my pick for a tourist attraction at all.