“So much fun”
Review of New York Tour1

New York Tour1
Ranked #2 of 676 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: NewYorkTour1 Immersive Tours with Great Guides! Our itineraries are designed to bring you authentic experiences of New York City neighborhoods and major attractions such as Soho, the 9/11 Memorial, Times Square, and much more. We travel by foot, subway and ferry just like native New Yorkers would. You'll see so much more in a shorter amount of time.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great mix of knowledge, history, and humor. Learned a lot and had fun doing it. Highly recommended walking tour, Kevin was fantastic!

1  Thank Sara R
Write a ReviewReviews (14,327)
All reviews
"statue of liberty and ellis island"
in 1,066 reviews
"soho little italy chinatown"
in 259 reviews
in 616 reviews
"information"
in 800 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We did the High Line tour on our recent trip to New York. Evan was our tour guide and was absolutely fabulous. He was well informed and a pleasure to spend time with. I would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Jeff was a great tour guide. He was informative and amusing st the same time. He made sure everyone on the tour felt comfortable. He walked at a pace comfortable for everyone. Most importantly he stopped st the best bathrooms (cleanest bathrooms). He offered great tips on how to navigate the subway system. His suggestions to have lunch in Stone stone street was much appreciated. Overall a great experience with Jeff. This tour is a must if you have never been to NYC.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Very educational. I did not know what exactly I purchased but I am so glad I did. My child and I learned a lot.