“Inventive, delicious donuts!”
Review of Doughnut Plant

Doughnut Plant
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Description: Doughnut Plant is the pioneer gourmet doughnut purveyor, making deliciously original doughnuts by hand, every day, since 1994.
Reviewed 16 May 2017

My sister and I have an addiction to sugar and decided to finish our trip to NYC with a donut brunch. We ordered 4: the blood orange flower, a strawberry yeast, blueberry cake, and the cinnamon sugar cake. Our favorite was the blueberry cake! So fresh, so flavorful. The strawberry was delicious but VERY sweet. The blood orange flavor was incredibly subtle - I wouldn't go back for that again. Overall, fun and inventive donuts for a random treat!

There are newer reviews for Doughnut Plant

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Have to say I was pleasantly when we walked in and ordered. Absolutely delicious and can't wait to get more!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

By far the best doughnut shop in the city
Sadly the block has water leaks and construction however NOT to be missed
Daily varietys with excellent flavor and friendly wait staff

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Try the creme brulee, pecan praline beignet or both!

This place has an amazing assortment of unique and tasty treats work friendly service!

1  Thank Brian J
Reviewed 7 May 2017

My wife could not stop raving about the creme brulee doughnut. My son and I both had the peanut butter and jam doughnut. It was square, filled with strawberry jelly and topped with a peanut butter glaze and peanuts. It was awesome but super sugary. I couldn't have eaten anything else after that. Fortunately I ate my blackout doughnut before that. It was also good, but not as good the peanut butter and jam.