“Beautiful restaurant and nice atmosphere. ”
Review of Palma

Palma
Reserve with OpenTable
Palma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #431 of 14,211 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Neighbourhood: West Village
Cross street: Between Bleecker Street & West 4th Street
Transit: West 4th Street: A, B, C, D, E, F & M (subway) Christopher Street/Sheridan Square: 1 (subway)
Description: Palma's ingredients arrive fresh each day from her organic garden and local markets. The menu highlights homemade pastas, fresh seafood and seasonal produce. Palma is nested on quaint Cornelia Street in the heart of Greenwich Village, with a hidden garden filled with fresh flowers in all seasons and a 200-year-old Carriage House for private dining in an elegant yet warm setting.
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I visited here on an impromptu trip with my daughter. We did not have a reservation but they were very kind to seat us. At the time it wasn't very crowded but it did eventually fill up. Our waiter was fine but he wasn't overly friendly. The food was delicious. We asked for a tour of the garden. There was a party that evening but they were kind enough to let us peek our heads in. I would visit again however I would make sure I had a reservation and pick my table ahead.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

The most beautiful food in the most beautiful setting! Italian food at its best - the fresh pasta was delicious and the meat course was also lovely. Friendly and attentive service as well. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I was dining with a friend at Palma recently and we were loving the food, ambience and enjoying the exquisite service. My friend felt faint and we needed to leave immediately. Palma, her husband and staff were kind, helpful and so attentive to our every need. They even packed our food in a doggie bag! We will never forget their deep humanity and fabulous food.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Authentic, beautiful Italian food. Friendly service. Great wines. I'd recommend eating in the courtyard, its very romantic.
I love this place!

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We had lunch there last weekend and it was delicious, great and friendly staff and the wonderful atmosphere of a small European restaurant. Not inexpensive, but worth it.

1  Thank Dan M