“Awesome house made pasta”
Review of Pepolino

Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: TriBeCa
Reviewed 4 March 2017

For February the temps were in the high 60's I dined outside at a small table. The Black Linguine (made with squid ink) with Seafood was to die for. and is didn't break the bank.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Pepolino is charming, unassuming, and has really great dishes. This traditional Italian restaurant has a rustic and inviting atmosphere. I had such a good time while I was there. The pasta with shrimp in garlic sauce was orgasmic. the climax was definitely the cheesecake, which I found out is made fresh every morning. IT'S AMAZING! I may have developed an addiction.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I visit this restaurant at least 1x weekly. My first visit was when Pepolino opened 17 years ago. I live in the neighborhood and I am beginning to feel that I should just stop cooking altogether, and just come here every night. Everything on the menu is grand, and cooked to perfection. From the home made focaccia with tomato aspic that is brought to your table when you order, to the salads (I love the pear and endive) and soups, the appetizers (try the spinach soufflé), the pasta (all fantastic), main courses (meat and fish cooked to perfection) and farotto (faro cooked like risotto), and dessert (someone mentioned the cheesecake - don't leave without trying it). I hope you enjoy your experience as much as I have.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

This cozy Italian gem is the perfect place for a couples or family dinner. The staff is friendly and accommodating ... making you feel like you are at home. The food is rustic, delicious and fresh. I love this place. All the pastas are homemade and fantastic. We enjoyed everything we ordered. I took the family and Pepolino reminded all of us of our trip to Tuscany a few summers ago. I cannot wait to go back ... a new NYC favorite.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

always get a good meal here. great apps, great salad, great pasta or entree. but the best is the cheesecake. dream about it. its that good.... really... trust me.