“Best Gluten Free Restaurant!”

Bistango Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistango Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #96 of 14,719 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Manhattan
Description: Incredible Italian flood for all. Some of the best Gluten Free and Dairy Free options you’ve ever tasted. And wait until you see the desert menu, still more options for all.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

During our stay in New York, we had dinner at Bistango, and it was AMAZING!! Everyone in my party loved it, but I am sure none more than me. I have to eat gluten free, and not only did that have the best gluten free Italian bread that I have ever tasted, their gluten free pasta dish was the most tasty I have had to date. The wine list was expansive and affordable. The service was wonderful, and it appears that many of the guests are locals who come in often and are known by name. They have several locations, and though we had dinner here, we were too full for dessert. Therefore, we walked back to our hotel and had dessert in the Bistango that was attached to our hotel, the Kimberly. The dessert was FANTASTIC!

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We came in on a Wednesday night, without booking and was seated immediately.
The menu wasn’t big which was a good sign.
All courses looked great.
Both of us had rigatoni and it tasted great. The size of the portion was adequate.
The tiramisu for desert was excellent.
The service though wasn’t good.
Even though we ordered wine by the glass the we didn’t get the until after we got the food. The waitress seemed uninterested in how we liked the meal or not. We got the bill after we had just finished our desert and weren’t asked if we wanted anything else.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Our first dining experience once we arrived in NYC...and my most enjoyable and delicious one!
Everything delicious; pasta, risotto, calamari and their gluten free bread and pasta amazing! I would most definitely return in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

This place was amazing! The whole menu could be altered to be gluten free and they were super accommodating with my nut allergies! They even had gluten free deserts too! Will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Visited New York with my family amd went to Bistango. Pasta was excellent, service also very good. Prices ok for NYC. After dinner we got port wine on the house. We will come back!