“Favorite Place for Italian Pastry”

Ferrara Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #16 of 433 Dessert in New York City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Reviewed 9 November 2015

I always go back to get pastry whenever I am in town. Get a lobster roll. Also all the other pastries are good and the gelato is also great.

There are newer reviews for Ferrara Bakery & Cafe

Reviewed 8 November 2015

It was pouring with rain so after a pizza in Lombardi's we popped in here during our trip to New York. I had a cappuccino and cannoli and my husband had a prosseco and New York cheesecake which he said was historic. The decor is gorgeous and all the cakes and pastries looked amazing. If I could have managed an ice cream I would have!
As far as I am concerned this is a MUST in New York!

Reviewed 2 November 2015

super icecream and very good cappucino the service is very friendly and we loved the atmosphäre if you need informations -we got intresting news about nearly restaurants, like this we got also to da nico what we really enjoyed

1  Thank juhome
Reviewed 1 November 2015

We stopped here after a guided walking tour of Chinatown, Little Italy and elsewhere (which was brilliant!). Ferrara's ice cream is a legend. I presume they have the icecream stand outside the shop year round, but if not, presume you can get it from the interior in the winter. The icecream is just wonderful (so many flavours) - I had salted caramel and hazelnut -and the little Italian pastries (e.g. Cannoli) are just mouthfuls of heaven! Would go here again and again ....

1  Thank platpeeps
Reviewed 1 November 2015

We tried several things here: the gelato was fabulous, the "lobster" was out of this world and for full enjoyment, the napoleon needed to be eaten alone and not sitting on a bench on the street. Really, if you need something decadent, go here. Order anything and eat it. You'll be glad you did. And unless you live in the city, you will never be able to exhaust their offerings!