“Perfect place for a Killer Desert after having dinner in Little Italy”

Ferrara Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #16 of 433 Dessert in New York City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Ferrara's is out of this world with it's pastries and other bake goods.
I'm no dining expert, but I recommend picking a place for a nice dinner in the Little Italy section of NYC but save room for Desert from Ferrara's on Grand Street.
We didn't do that, we filled up at our restaurant, but we still went to Ferrara's and picked up a few pastries for later that night and the next morning.
Our choices were Dacquoise's, NY Truffle's and a few of the small Eclair's and each and everyone was a out of this world good.
We even saved the Eclairs for the next morning and they were still perfect.
Do yourself a favor and try 3 or 4 different delights from Ferrara's Bakery.

There are newer reviews for Ferrara Bakery & Cafe

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We were recently in NYC for 3 days and we found ourselves at Ferrara's 2 times. It is as good as always. You can go in every day and get something different. One of our favorite places to go.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I went here while in Little Italy with my husband and friends. My husband and i ordered the small choclate covered cannolis and they were cheap and very delicious. They had a wide range of treats that looked amazing and the service was great as well.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Went to this bakery when visiting Chinatown in May 2017. Bought some cakes and cookies. They are light and very delicious!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

My wife dragged me here after dinner and I'm glad I didn't resist!! Glad I don't live in NYC as I would weigh more than I do already as I would have to visit daily!!