“Super tasty food -a hidden gem!”
Review of Phosure

Phosure
Ranked #6,864 of 15,868 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Asian
Neighbourhood: West Village
Neighbourhood: West Village
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Gotta luv this places food! It's so fresh and tasty and inexpensive! This was my second time here and it was as good as i remembered! The papaya salad is good, and the summer rolls even better -sespecially the nutty sauce with them. Chicken b'un was delicious and the portions were big!
Staff was friendly.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

I have been in this area many times but have never seen this restaurant-there is no flashy sign and nothing directing your eye to it. Today I looked at that side of the street a little closer and discovered PhoSure. it is a cozy Vietnamese restaurant with several tables up front and more seating in the back-it is a cash only establishment but there is an ATM machine just as you walk in. I was hungry but not overwhelmingly so-I got the classic banh mi sandwich consisting of pate, ham pork slices, may, pickled daikon, carrots, cucumber and cliantro-It was delicious-you can also have it prepared according to what your palate it used to: mild, spicy and ultra spicy with sriracha sauce and jalapenos. There is a full menu of hot food: appetizers, pho, rice dishes, vegetarian options-I would recommend and return.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

My friend, who I had traveled to Vietnam with, assured me I would love this place- and she was right! The food was absolutely delicious! I'm a vegetarian and there were so many great dishes available. We brought my 8 moth old son in his stroller and the staff were so accommodating and incredibly friendly. Small but cute. Decent price for NYC as well. I will be back!

Reviewed 12 September 2014

Love this cute little cafe that does great simple food! The portions are huge which are the b'un which comes in a huge bowl with vermicelli noodles with mint, salad and whatever you fancy whether it be chicken or veggie. The summer rolls are amazing especially the shrimps, if you want simple delicious cheap ish bite to eat this is the place to go, I highly recommend it...... Unpretentious, simple and yummy!

Reviewed 21 December 2013

I leaved in Vietnam for 18 months so I entered in this restaurant with a lot of expectations. And finally I got totally satisfied with the food. Spring rolls were delicious and Bun Thit/Nem Nuong (pork chops with rice vermicelli) awesome. At the end for 4 people (4 main dishes + 2 starters + a few bears and a sake bottle) the check was 120 USD tip included. Definitly a good price for a little bit of Vietnam.

Also the service was pretty good and the place nice.