“Thanksgiving Eve”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Reviewed 1 December 2017

The streets outside were a sea of humanity on Thanksgiving Eve, the restaurant was packed. We were seated and served in reasonably quick fashion, given the the holiday. The pasta and pizza were simply delicious, and fairly priced for a group of 4 people.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We were happy of the participation of my cousin in the recent marathon. We wanted to celebrate and we picked Patsy's Pizzeria.
The host was friendly and professional. We were happy that he got a nice table for my large family ( party of 11).

The food was GREAT, fresh, clean and prepared with quality ingredients.

I was happy that the customer service has improved and I would like to mentioned that An integral part of any restaurant is its customer service. It doesn’t matter how fabulous your restaurant décor is or how delicious your food is, if the service doesn’t meet or exceed customers’ expectations, there is a good chance they won’t come back. Customer service covers many different parts of restaurants day to day operations, going far beyond the front of the house staff. Never forget that the customer pays your salary and makes your job possible. Good service in the restaurant industry means friendly, welcoming service.
Customers are happy and your business thrives.

1  Thank Julia C
Reviewed 17 October 2017

While the restaurant had a very nice appearance both inside & outside. Service wasn't so great. Our waitress was very hard to understand and she had to check with someone on any question we had.
We were with my daughter and both she and I needs to be very careful what we eat due to a medical conditions, but we couldn't change anything, it was exactly how it was in the menu or choose something else!! Not even dressing on salads could be changed, we were told, "we don't do that".
So we tried to go with safe simple Italian dishes. My husband ordered the Chicken Parm., my daughter the ravioli and I ordered shrimp scampi.....well 2 out of 3 isn't bad. I was told the Shrimp scampi came with rice which is better for me, so perfect...or so I thought. The shrimp scampi was not what you might except it was very decorative on the plate with an molded yellow rice in the center with the shrimp around it, smothered in peppers, which was not mentioned in the menu or the waitress who made a point to tell me about the rice. I can't have pepper so I needed to scrape each shrimp to remove the chopped peppers and try and eat what ever rice wasn't too hard and didn't have pepper on it.
We will NOT ever be going back!
Very poor policy this day and age with so many food related medical issues. At least clearly list every ingredient on the menu if you won't make changes or try and get fancy.
I would also suggest something clearly on the door so a patron understands the policy before entering your establishment.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

we were in luck - the owners daughter was helping out for a couple of weekends - very unpretencious - retro vibe - got busy tho it was early - ravioli great. wine good - had take away from 74th street week later - also good!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Great pizza, wood burning oven. Good selection of toppings. Clean. Good Bar. We had a pizza the first night, and then we went back and had a pasta. Spaghetti Carbonara.