“Delicious food!”

Price range: US$0 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: Since 1944, Patsy’s Italian Restaurant has been a traditional, family-owned and operated Italian restaurant located on Manhattan's west side just south of Central Park.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a great Italian restaurant with freshly made food! The appetizer eggplant cheese stuffed rolls were amazing! The linguine pesto was so fresh! Chilean sea bass was very elegant and light! The tiramisu was fantastic and creamy and light! Service was impeccable and we discussed pesto making with great detail! We thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our dinner.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,931)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visiting from San Diego and my wife and I was 40 mins late to our reservation and still honored it the food and service was amazing!!! Highly recommend this place

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

With the history of the restaurant, the great food and friendly staff I would highly recommend a visit. We went mid afternoon and there was no issue with a table reservation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You had me at homemade pasta. The food here was great and as was the service. We ate dinner pretty early and so we were seated right away, even without a reservation. They had a big selection of food and it was hard to choose a dessert (we ended with the cannoli cake which was delicious). Overall is was a great experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I picked Patsy’s because we saw it had great reviews on Trip Advisor. I have to say that we ate the best Italian food we have ever had in NYC. The Caesar salad was dressed to perfection with homemade dressing. The gluten free pasta with red sauce with bacon that my husband ordered was so amazing that my husband almost worried it wasn’t gluten free. The sauce was very light too, with a fresh tomato taste. I ordered the pumpkin ravioli with a creamy sage sauce. It was delicious, the perfect blend of sweet and savory. I highly recommend Patsy’s! We will put it on our list of favorites when we come to NYC!