“Amazing”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 47th and 48th Streets
Transit: 4, 5, 6 & 7 trains to 42nd Street-Grand Central Station.
Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

amazing truffle oil chicken this amazing server Christian. You should ask for him Beautiful decor Great espresso

Nino S, Owner at Nino's Positano, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2015

Dear Vinnie C,

Thank you for taking the time to review my restaurant. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed dining with us.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Dined here on a Sunday night with the family. First time, and it left an excellent impression. Service was attentive without being overbearing. Salads were fresh and the pasta was outstanding. Will be back

Nino S, Owner at Nino's Positano, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2015

Dear Ahg2,

Reviewed 11 March 2015

I have been visiting this restaurant for lunches and dinners time to time (once in every two months, I guess) may be for the last 13 months and have never been disappointed with the quality of food. Today at lunchtime, Penne alla vodka was almost excellent, may be there was more vodka than the required amount but that was no problem at all for me.

This was the first time that I tried prix- fixe at this restaurant and all of the courses were very good from start to finish. Even the coffee was of a high quality brand.

Service was very efficient too !

All in all, I was so happy with my choice of restaurant today at lunchtime !

13  Thank AladdinsGenie

Dear AladdinsGenie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. I am pleased to hear that you continue to enjoy dining with us.

Reviewed 2 March 2015

Simply delicious Italian dining! Thanks to Mother Nature the finest Italian restaurant came to the rescue while I was stuck in the snow last night. I had the delicious home made meatballs as an appetizer and Dover sole made table side as my entree. Both were delicious and perfectly presented. My waiter was Avelino who was so accommodating and helpful with a great sense of humor! The restaurant is divided into two sides with one side being a little more casual and the other more romantic and cozy. This makes it great for groups or date nights with a very accommodating staff. Love to love this place!

Nino S, Owner at Nino's Positano, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2015

Dear Bessa S,

Thank you for taking the time to review my restaurant. I am glad you enjoyed dining with us.

Reviewed 16 February 2015

We rented a condo for six months and found this place right around the corner on 2nd ave. looks deceiving from the outside but is very nice inside with an intimate bar and several levels. Nightly specials to die for. The lemoncella pasta was wonderful as was the ravioli. The fish was excellent and, if I remember correctly, the even had a pizza or two. Good place for a special night out. No parking, of course but the staff was quirky and funny. We went again last week upon a return trip to NYC and it was just as good as we remembered.

Nino S, Owner at Nino's Positano, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2015

Dear Carl R,

Thank you for being a loyal customer and for taking the time to share your experience. Parking is a little difficult to find in our neighborhood. But, we do validate parking at the Quickpark garage which is on 48th St between 1st & 2nd Ave. It's only $10 for five hours as opposed to the usual rate.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best,