“Average”
Review of P.J. Clarke's

P.J. Clarke's
Reserve with OpenTable
P.J. Clarke's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #626 of 14,586 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The food is fairly expensive here and in my opinion, the quality does not live up. I ordered the chicken pot pie which was cold inside, and so I had to send it back for reheating. I heard 2 other tables having to do the same with their food.
I would choose another restaurant next time.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,419)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Came here for dinner. The service was top notch the best we have ever had in the states from the moment we walked in until we left, especially the waitress who was very friendly.
Food great and reasonably priced. The cheesecake is amazing.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

A bunch of my girlfriends and myself went to PJ Clarkes for cocktails prior to a dinner show we were to at LIPS. The patrons are very friendly and once the bar tenders see you are spending they warm up. We sat at the bar and had cocktails and appetizers. There were 7 of us. The bartender informed us it was end of his shift which is a nice way of saying i want a tip. Our bill was $360.00. We left a 20% tip (mind you we were not leaving yet we opened a new tab) THEY DID NOT BUY BACK A SINGLE DRINK. We will look for a different place in the future.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

What a great restaurant, frequented by Frank and Marilyn Monroe. Opened in the late 1880's it has the character of yesteryear. Great food and coctails and impeccable service. Having just been in Maine, the Lobster roll is fantastic and you cant beat the clam chowder or the mac and cheese...fries were very tasty. Ambience is great and not noisy. You will love it .

Reviewed 27 March 2018

For a Sinatra fan, it's a no-brainer. Made it a point to stop there, ask the waiter for Sinatra's booth. Had a great burger, a couple of whiskies and boom: got what I came for.