“Interesting fusion tacos”
Review of Takumi Taco

Takumi Taco
Ranked #2,350 of 14,531 Restaurants in New York City
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Had the Japanese curry beef tacos. Tacos were done quickly. Was quite interesting although not my cup of tea. Interesting Japanese fusion for a change

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Came here with my grandfather and grandmother. The wait was literally less than ten seconds. Their tacos are great and also are smoothly balanced. Even for plastic, I thought the plating was quite nice

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I only got experience their food stand at a concert but went back at least 8 times in the past two days and will get a couple more tomorrow the last day of the festival, before heading back home!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Stumbled into this place and what a treat. Usually I check reviews before I eat anywhere but for some reason I didn't this time. I just went for it and it was awesome. I had the bento box: spicy tuna tacos w/ Japanese rice and beans. It was delicious. They even made sure it was gluten free which is huge for me. I was blown away and ready to go back. Like now. A+

Reviewed 3 February 2017

If food this good can be served in a tiny Place like this then I want to to the main place. The Benito box is excellent.we had two different variants. Tuna, chicken, shrimp all are good.