“Shepherds pie.....yummy!”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Went there before the comedy show and had a great time! I had shepherds pie which was awesome friends had the tilapia special and penna vodka both loved them.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Its an Irish pub. Nothing super memorable. We sat at the end of the bar, as it was pretty crowded on a Tuesday afternoon. Drinks were fairly priced for NYC. They had food, but nothing sparked our interest.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

My trip to New York was during July when is was quite hot. I came across McGees pub on 240 west 55 street right around the corner from my accom
The locals kept telling that this pub is famous as it is home to How I met your mother. It was only when I got back that I was told that was true. I don't watch the show so that's my excuse. But regardless it was a great pub fur a cold beer

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Amazing food, good drinks, our waitress was wonderful. The atmosphere was perfect couldn't of picked a better place to eat our first night in New York. We wound up staying her till we wen back to our hotel. After a long flight they took such good care of us. Wonderful staff thank you for all the laughs

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Never heard of the show everyone keeps mentioning. This is a nice spot for drinks and for food. Staff are polite and attentive, service is quick, the food is very nice, and the prices are reasonable. Would recommend to anyone without hesitation.