“Good Irish pub on Madison ”
Review of Mulligan's Pub

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you're in this area, then this a good pub to go to. It is away from the crowded areas. But it does get crowded with locals.

I went on a Friday around 5:30p and the bar was already taken. I've asked the waitress if we can take the high tops tables and she was ok with it. Surprisingly to me since high tables are high demand in Times Square and for patrons ordering food.

We eventually ordered food but it two 3 rounds. Not a lot of food as other places but it tasted good.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I worked in NY many years ago, our office was on Madison Avenue, so Mulligans was our spot for lunch & after work drinks.
I was just back in NY on holiday & dropped into Mulligans Saturday afternoon for a trip down Memory Lane.
I pulled up a chair at the bar. The barman/bartender Aaron had a genuine Irish welcome & this was especially pleasant as I was on my own. He was chatty & professionally efficient in equal measure.
Likewise the waitress Anna was very friendly.
I had a few drinks at the bar & it was an excellent afternoon.
I didn't have food as I had already eaten.
If I am ever back in NY, I plan to revisit Mulligans.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Have used this bar for many years on business trips. Great for watching sporting events and staff extremely friendly.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

This pub turned into our local as it was just round the corner from our hotel. It offers a good selection of drinks and the food menu is good too. Staff were friendly and helpful. It was never too busy when we went, but lively non the less.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We happen to be visiting Grand Central and passed this place. My husband decided he wanted a pint. I roll my eyes but go with it. As soon as we walked in I just loved the smell. A typical Irish bar. We sat and had drinks at the bar then decided to get table and have food. Prices are really fair for this part of NY. Portion sizes are fantastic and service was excellent. I rarely do reviews for bars / pubs however I saw you proudly displayed yours on the door as we walked in. This not only made me feel at ease knowing what we were walking into was ‘very good’ but also made me think how I must review you when at home to keep your ratings going as they are very much deserved. Thank you for having us and we shall be sure to swing by again should we be back in the city.